• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Who really are we, behind T keepers ? :)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ok, I'll share a couple of ours..
Kitkit
OUa1Y9Cm.jpg

My Sparkle
6rBFE28m.jpg

Mango
px3bzbim.jpg

Belle
9Q4naKSm.jpg

Copa
yOqrOfzm.jpg

Diva, shes about 3 pounds and shes glaring at my son for touching me
O6GygZem.jpg

Bonnie
6y1kdMLm.jpg
Have a bit of your own little zoo going on there!. I went to a zoo the other day with the expectations of seeing lots of wild and exotic animals. All I saw was one little miniature dog. What a ****zu.....lol

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
There's more, we are honestly foster failures. lol
Like my brother's place. They're a temp shelter for rescues also and take just about any type of animal. Never know what you'll see new when you visit. Quite fun to wait a month or 3 and pop over to wee what's new.

VanessaS

3 Year Member
Peace loving, tree hugging, hippie, vegan Aquarius girl from Toronto. I work for a transportation company. My passion is photography - especially animals. I take photos of everyone from jumping spiders to cows. Looking to do more photography projects for local rescues and shelters. I also do a lot of abandoned places photography, although I have run out of places local to me.

reptyls

3 Year Member
I own a custom powdercoating and cerakoting shop, or I should say it owns me. When I have time the wife and I both ride and love going to motorcycle events. We also do a lot of boating, spearfishing and pretty much anything outdoors. We have 2 dogs that keep us busy, a Great dane and a Malamute Wolf mix.

Latest posts