• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What is everyone's favorite video games? :)

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You would like lords of the fallen it has really fun mechanics but some bosses are very hard, people consider it easier than dark souls games but its still not all that easy. Do you enjoy hard boss fights in games?
I do, gives me an unbelievable feeling of accomplishment mixed with adrenaline.

Aracnoenthusiast

3 Year Member
I just updated to the xbox x from the 360 I had. Boy is it taking forever to upload my favorite 360 games onto the series x.. 5 hrs and only 2.25 games . And I lost all the dlc content for borderlands 2. Shame.

Still, I'm happy that but loads and ejects discs. Went through 3 refurbished 360s before finally biting the bullet

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Diablo 4 is awesome.
I would like to check it out, as I enjoy Diablo 3, but I don’t like the idea of the always online requirement.

Meanwhile, I’m likely going to just give in and buy a ps5 soon, as I want to check out remnant 2, wild hearts, and especially armored Core 6 (which would be my first AC). Lords of the fallen remake is looking good as well.

I’m just waiting for a Monster Hunter 6 announcement.

Lawrence b

3 Year Member
Am currently playing on assassin's creed Origins know am bit behind but would rather spend money on a T .

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Back in the dark & distant past, I used to work in a special needs school & part of my job was to take children from their classrooms. On a one to one basis. And do some of what we would now call, IT education, with them.

The first step was to show them cause & effect using a Big Trak toy, a computer only does what you tell it too. Next we went onto the Schools BBC-B PC & used a number of educational programs, one of which was a very basic program called Pod. The screen would ask you Pod can? And you would type a word such as sit or go pop & a strange little character called Pod, would, if they could.

They don't make graphics, or games, like Pod any more.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ff14, zelda, pokemon, super mario, ark and other ff games.
I really want to try FF14, I don’t know why I haven’t yet.

Games go with the flow.
Only game I buy new every 2 years is F1 :)

I loved both Horizon games.
Now also playing Assasin's Creed Mirage
I picked up both horizon games in a BOGO sale (I love physical editions, especially steelbooks). Haven’t gone back to finish them yet since I’m working my way through MHW.

I need to buy mirage. Does Mirage try to force you into going to the Ubisoft store like Valhalla did unless you went offline?

On that note, time to reply to the thread again. I haven’t bought a PS5 yet, but I’ve been really building my library in the meantime. The only games I’m missing that are out already are Remnant 2 and Wild Hearts. Really looking forward to dragons dogma 2 and Rise of the Ronin next year. The only thing that could make 2024 better is an MH4U remaster, which would hold me over until Monster Hunter Wilds in 2025.

Latest posts