• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What is everyone's favorite video games? :)

MidnightArachnids

Tarantula Club Member
Dead by Daylight, Fable: Lost Chapters, Zelda, Animal Crossing, Dreamlight Valley, Little nightmares, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, I

Dead by Daylight, Fable: Lost Chapters, Zelda, Animal Crossing, Dreamlight Valley, Little nightmares, Resident Evil, Silent Hill,

Dead by Daylight, Fable: Lost Chapters, Zelda, Animal Crossing, Dreamlight Valley, Little nightmares, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, etc.
Resident Evil biohazard and village was one of the best stories/games in a long while.

tarantula ramblings

Cod mw2 at the moment .
Used to say i was more of a battlefield man but they have totally screwed them selves out of the picture .
I only play one gave at a time so it week be this cod for a long time . I skip cod games if they are rubbish like vanguard .
If anyone wants to team up i am vaderpants play on xbox but it's crossplay anyway .
only really play after 9pm uk .
I am average skill .

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Apparently the gamer gods refuse to bless me with a physical copy of Wo Long: fallen dynasty. Literally no store has it in stock within a 65 mile radius.

In the meantime I finally found a PS4 copy of Monster Hunter World w/ Iceborne, so I’m currently juggling that with the new GOW, borderlands 3, and horizon. On the Switch I’m currently working my way through MHGU.

SullivanC

Yeah, me. Never played lords of the fallen however. DS3, DS1, DS2, Bloodborne, in that order.
You would like lords of the fallen it has really fun mechanics but some bosses are very hard, people consider it easier than dark souls games but its still not all that easy. Do you enjoy hard boss fights in games?

Latest posts