• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Ventral Sexing.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks very much for looking at Hamlet, if it definitely is female it could be my first mum in a couple of years. Well that's cheered me right up. Nice natured T my Hamlet. Will read the birdspider thing and look again :)

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
HQ, that looks female to me.
Thanks, I've got all confused from reading so many different things I need to download the thread and keep it for reference . There was a few reasons why I thought Hamlet was male but two expert opinions can't be wrong. Thanks a lot tgirl.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I was thinking of changing hamlets name to thelma (annagram) but i dont like pets having human names so she will stay as hamlet. I am so happy she is female i have not shut up about her all week. Someone will probably strangle me soon..

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hamlet means a village. I never met anyone called herod or ramases . I forgot to mention i make the rules up as i go along. I just think eight legs deserves a powerful name ( i really like that red knee shirley tho .)

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hamlet means a village. I never met anyone called herod or ramases . I forgot to mention i make the rules up as i go along. I just think eight legs deserves a powerful name ( i really like that red knee shirley tho .)

Hamlet - The Prince of Denmark, the title character, and the protagonist. About thirty years old at the start of the play, Hamlet is the son of Queen Gertrude and the late King Hamlet, and the nephew of the present king, Claudius. Hamlet is melancholy, bitter, and cynical, full of hatred for his uncle’s scheming and disgust for his mother’s sexuality. A reflective and thoughtful young man who has studied at the University of Wittenberg, Hamlet is often indecisive and hesitant, but at other times prone to rash and impulsive acts.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
. I
Hamlet - The Prince of Denmark, the title character, and the protagonist. About thirty years old at the start of the play, Hamlet is the son of Queen Gertrude and the late King Hamlet, and the nephew of the present king, Claudius. Hamlet is melancholy, bitter, and cynical, full of hatred for his uncle’s scheming and disgust for his mother’s sexuality. A reflective and thoughtful young man who has studied at the University of Wittenberg, Hamlet is often indecisive and hesitant, but at other times prone to rash and impulsive acts.
I was right it sounds like utter poo. My Hamlet is lovely well she dont seem melancholy bitter or cynical but im not a tarantula whisperer. I prefer Stephen King any day .

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Fair enough. If i ever meet anyone called hamlet ramases herod midas rapunzel solomon or candy then that spider gets a name change or hercules tho its unlikely. Candy was named after the first horse i fell in love with not the scatty woman on two and a half men.

Latest posts