• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Post a Picture of your Tarantula! :)

TareLee

3 Year Member
Freddie!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    592.8 KB · Views: 11

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Oh yes! She attacked the water I was pouring in to her dish yesterday lol. Any time I go to check her temperament with a paint brush, she either goes straight to flicking posture or turns right around to stare it down lol

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Our little Avic (Karina) likes to scrunch herself up...she looks so tiny when she does it hehe. Oh, she put on a nice, sweet, innocent act when we got her....then once she knew she had us wrapped around her finger, out came the evil lol

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Our little Avic (Karina) likes to scrunch herself up...she looks so tiny when she does it hehe. Oh, she put on a nice, sweet, innocent act when we got her....then once she knew she had us wrapped around her finger, out came the evil lol
I really love the avics mine are all easy going like Karina.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Karina isn't even really as skittish as I've heard them to be, she's just totally nonchalant about everything. Definitely won't be my last Avic :)

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Karina isn't even really as skittish as I've heard them to be, she's just totally nonchalant about everything. Definitely won't be my last Avic :)
I think Herod is the man for her except he will probably turn out to be female now I said that. I'm not making any assumptions after Hamlet.

Latest posts