• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Poecilotheria Metallica Breeding

Ceratogyrus

3 Year Member
Smithis were too expensive for a normal looking pokie to me. I have a few juvies now that I got on a trade. I have never been a pokemon collector, so not too worried about having them all. I have spent less than R 10 000 on spiders over the last 8 years, so only add new species if I can trade them for something I have. The rufilata was around 70 babies I think, but they were huge. 3cm at 2nd instar. Also not sure why I never got around to breeding tigrina

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Smithis were too expensive for a normal looking pokie to me. I have a few juvies now that I got on a trade. I have never been a pokemon collector, so not too worried about having them all. I have spent less than R 10 000 on spiders over the last 8 years, so only add new species if I can trade them for something I have. The rufilata was around 70 babies I think, but they were huge. 3cm at 2nd instar. Also not sure why I never got around to breeding tigrina
Wait,rufilata are bigger than others ? That is something interesting,and only so little so that could be why one doesn't see them so much.

Latest posts