• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

U.K. @Phil The Spider House

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My homework tonight is to do an Epic Review of Phil at the Spider House, so here it is people:

The T's
Received 5 beautiful t's from him (B boehmi, E campestratus, N chromatus, G pulchra, B hamorri). Some of which I've wanted for a long time. Probably some of the best looking T's I've received. They were actually a fair bit bigger than expected too. Overjoyed and well aware that if I'd purchased these from one of the big online dealers, I'd have paid quite a bit more.

Packing
5*
So well packed, not only did they survive a South Wales valley wintry night, but could probably have lived through a nuclear bomb or even coped with the vacuum of space. They were all extremely lively coming out of the shipping containers, which shows they did not get cold, thanks to the packing which included a heat pack and insulated lining.

Communication
5* can't fault Phil on that! He'll get straight back to you if you have questions. If you're crap with remembering dates then rest assured Phil won't let you forget you have tarantulas coming! He'll give you plenty of warning prior and on the day he sends the package. Plus tracking info. I was more aware of my T's location than I was for some of my nearest and dearest lol

Banter
5*
Phil is very easy to get along with and has a great sense of humour so its always fun and a pleasure to deal with him.

Really, really happy with my purchases and looking forward to the next time I can order from Phil. It's always exciting to see what he has for sale.
ha ha....I asked for an epic review and that is certainly what I got! Wow, I am actually blushing ;)
Thank you for your kind words. they do mean a lot to me and I am pleased that you are happy with the large package and your new furry friends.
It was a pleasure as always. Thanks hun x

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well what can I say. Phil the T man has sent me some awesome T's today. Packed well, amazing communication and great stock. If your in the UK or Europe order with extreme confidence.
thank you for the kind feedback. Much appreciated. I look forward to seeing a selection of your photos in the gallery very soon....hint hint :)
Enjoy your new furry friends.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Second time dealing with Phil. First time purchase. Would recommend to anyone. Ts in great condition and very well packed. 10/10 :)
Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated.

'enjoy your furry friends' as I always say ha ha

DOS1392

Ordered 3 T's from phil a short while ago. Due to weather conditions we postponed delivery until temps warm enough. They arrived today all happy and healthy :) thanks for all the advice and for these very happy furry little guys :) much appreciated and i look forward to buying from him again in the near future :)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ordered 3 T's from phil a short while ago. Due to weather conditions we postponed delivery until temps warm enough. They arrived today all happy and healthy :) thanks for all the advice and for these very happy furry little guys :) much appreciated and i look forward to buying from him again in the near future :)
thanks for the feedback pal. Safety first with the weather...LOL

Glad they all arrived safe and well.

Here it comes......

'enjoy your furry friends' :)

Stat

3 Year Member
Received one of my highly wanted tarantulas yesterday a OBT from Phil boxed awesomely nice and warm still after 30hours in the box nice damp tissue. And an healthy tarantula who ironically enough was full of bolty energy when removed from transport tub lol. Was also nice to have a message on a card from Phil in the box warning me to be careful and a message checking the tarantula had arrived safely. Below pictures of the gorgeous specimen and I will be buying more once I have money too do so lol. Cheers @Phil.

After rehouse

Morning after already some awesome webbing
20200318_140704.jpg
[/URL]

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Received one of my highly wanted tarantulas yesterday a OBT from Phil boxed awesomely nice and warm still after 30hours in the box nice damp tissue. And an healthy tarantula who ironically enough was full of bolty energy when removed from transport tub lol. Was also nice to have a message on a card from Phil in the box warning me to be careful and a message checking the tarantula had arrived safely. Below pictures of the gorgeous specimen and I will be buying more once I have money too do so lol. Cheers @Phil.

After rehouse

Morning after already some awesome webbing
20200318_140704.jpg
[/URL]
Thank you so much for the review. I appreciate it. Glad your new nut job OBT has settled in well....ha ha

A slight change to my normal message...."enjoy your furry fiend" ha ha

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hi all
Another pleasant shopping experience with @Phil.
While I was dropping him my T. Albopilosus egg sack today.Picked few Ts up my way.
Brachypelma hamorii large juvenile female
Gbb juvenile female
Grammostola Pulchra juvenile female
Grammostola Pulchripes large sling
Brachypelma boehmei sling
Phormictopus auratus sling
Phamtobeteus sp Costa large sling
And the most cute Avicularia sp Peru purple tiny sling ever.lol
As always a pleasure to deal with. Top service provided by top bloke.
Regards Konstantin

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi all
Another pleasant shopping experience with @Phil.
While I was dropping him my T. Albopilosus egg sack today.Picked few Ts up my way.
Brachypelma hamorii large juvenile female
Gbb juvenile female
Grammostola Pulchra juvenile female
Grammostola Pulchripes large sling
Brachypelma boehmei sling
Phormictopus auratus sling
Phamtobeteus sp Costa large sling
And the most cute Avicularia sp Peru purple tiny sling ever.lol
As always a pleasure to deal with. Top service provided by top bloke.
Regards Konstantin
thanks again for the awesome review. Nice to see you again (from an acceptable social distancing in case anyone was worried) :)

Stat

3 Year Member
3x More Slings arrived today from Phil

A GBB
20200428_154408.jpg

A Avic Urticans
20200428_155104.jpg

And a Versi which we both believe to be in molt so he/she is tucked away in a dark place pictures to follow hopefully of a very fresh sling lol. Overall great experience as I am coming to expect cannot wait to order my next batch off @Phil.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
3x More Slings arrived today from Phil

A GBB
View attachment 45410
A Avic Urticans
View attachment 45411

And a Versi which we both believe to be in molt so he/she is tucked away in a dark place pictures to follow hopefully of a very fresh sling lol. Overall great experience as I am coming to expect cannot wait to order my next batch off @Phil.
Thanks for your comments and great pictures of your new furry friends. Hoping the versi does not suffer any ill effect and will naturally be on stand by to help and support in any way I can.

Mayhemzz22

Hey all,

So I've got my Arizona blonde from @Phil Great seller, really good communication and has given me a ton of advice.

I've done an unboxing video which is below, note the contents were cold but this wasnt down to the packaging as the postman had carried it down the street in the pouring rain. Box was wet through.

Shes doing great and already has eaten. Thanks again phil

10/10

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hey all,

So I've got my Arizona blonde from @Phil Great seller, really good communication and has given me a ton of advice.

I've done an unboxing video which is below, note the contents were cold but this wasnt down to the packaging as the postman had carried it down the street in the pouring rain. Box was wet through.

Shes doing great and already has eaten. Thanks again phil

10/10

great video pal.
Really good to see her arrive safe and well and laying down lots of web as she sets up her new territory. She is a bit of a flicker as you can see but next moult those hairs will be back ready to flick at you another day. ha ha

Enjoy your new furry friend :) :T:

Mayhemzz22

great video pal.
Really good to see her arrive safe and well and laying down lots of web as she sets up her new territory. She is a bit of a flicker as you can see but next moult those hairs will be back ready to flick at you another day. ha ha

Enjoy your new furry friend :) :T:
Yea she loves a good flick! Just tound her hide this morning and has done lots of exploring.

bioteknik

Hi Everyone
Just a quick note on much-respected member here - @Phil . This last week I bought some slings from Phil and I would like to say after all my years in the hobby Phil is definitely the most knowledgable and obliging. A really top service even with Royal Mail trying to glitch it up. Even then, Phil's main concern was for the wellbeing of the animals. Top seller, top bloke.