• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

U.K. @Phil The Spider House

T-Baby

3 Year Member
Received my package today from @Phil, top guy! Perfect packaging, perfect spiders. All round perfect and Phil’s not too bad ;) haha!
Thank you so much for my sons birthday card and little present, he’ll love it.
Highly recommend Phil as a seller, you won’t be disappointed

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Received my package today from @Phil, top guy! Perfect packaging, perfect spiders. All round perfect and Phil’s not too bad ;) haha!
"not too bad"...I will take that...ha ha :)

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Awww bless you guys..that was a sweet thing to do @Phil :)

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
A Big thankyou to @Phil for my wonderful new additions that arrived today-well packaged and well labelled as always:)
spiders in a perfect condition and I was thrilled to receive 2 B.Albop slings as a little gift:D
highly recommended! 5*****

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
A Big thankyou to @Phil for my wonderful new additions that arrived today-well packaged and well labelled as always:)
spiders in a perfect condition and I was thrilled to receive 2 B.Albop slings as a little gift:D
highly recommended! 5*****
Thank you for your wonderful review. A pleasure as always hun :) x

Mr.T

I purchased some tarantulas from Phil at the spider shop a great guy, he posted them on Monday and they arrived today well packaged labelled on the outside so the postman knows that there is live specimen inside, all healthy very well packed individually I will definitely be returning to Phil for future purchases.

I'm new to keep in tarantulas and Phil has been great. We have swapped messages back and to, he was asking how they are when they arrived and are they all healthy a real passionate guy for what he does.

I give him 5 stars......

Last edited:

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I purchased some tarantulas from Phil at the spider shop a great guy, he posted them on Monday and they arrived today well packaged labelled on the outside so the postman knows that there is live specimen inside, all healthy very well packed individually I will definitely be returning to Phil for future purchases.

I'm new to keep in tarantulas and Phil has been great. We have swapped messages back and to, he was asking how they are when they arrived and are they all healthy a real passionate guy for what he does.

I give him 5 stars......
Thank you for the review, I appreciate it :)
Enjoyed chatting with you too and helping you choose some new Ts.
The title of this review is spot on but I am not to be confused with the Spider Shop that is an on line business.

I am just a hobbyist and have had the nickname "The Spider House" mainly from my family and neighbours, liked it, so I kept it. ha ha

Thanks again @Mr.T and as I always say...enjoy your furry friends. :)

Delrhona

Recently bought some absolute beauts from Spider house@Phil including a b.auratum and a black colour form p. murinus. Stunning specimens, perfectly packages and arrived within 24 hours of posting. It is quite obvious that Phil cares a great deal about his spiders and isn't just out to make a quick buck by selling slings to small to really be sold. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. Thank you, Phil. It was a pleasure and I look forward to doing business with you again.

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
A big thank you to @Phil. The Sider House for the lovely G Pulchra received this morning. He even included a complementary B albopolisum (nicuraguan) sling too. :D:D:D

Both arrived safe & well. Both were full of life.

:T::T::T:

Thanks Phil.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
A big thank you to @Phil. The Sider House for the lovely G Pulchra received this morning. He even included a complementary B albopolisum (nicuraguan) sling too. :D:D:D

Both arrived safe & well. Both were full of life.

:T::T::T:

Thanks Phil.
You are welcome. :)
And thank you for the kind comments. Enjoy your new furry friends :T::T:

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Recently bought some absolute beauts from Spider house@Phil including a b.auratum and a black colour form p. murinus. Stunning specimens, perfectly packages and arrived within 24 hours of posting. It is quite obvious that Phil cares a great deal about his spiders and isn't just out to make a quick buck by selling slings to small to really be sold. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. Thank you, Phil. It was a pleasure and I look forward to doing business with you again.
Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate it and it's nice that others can see that I care a lot about these wonderful creatures.
Enjoy your furry friends :) :T::T:

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Received a really well packaged spider, no problems.
Would definitely recommend Phil.
He does exactly what it says on the tin.
Cheers
thanks for the feedback. Glad they arrived safe and well. enjoy your new furry friends :)

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
Delighted to receive today from Phil a HUGE Dolichothele diamantinensis sling and 2 Brachypelma albopilosum slings, both of which I ordered but Phil kindly only charged me for 1.

The T's are perfect. He also managed to safely pack the diamantinensis in its own enclosure so I wouldn't have to rehouse immediately. He suggested this as he knows I'm a new keeper and this is a fast species, which I thought was awesome and thoughtful.

Every bit of the transaction was great and his communication is faultless. Due to my limited availability re postal dates, he went out of his way to get them sent to me, which was so appreciated.:)

Definitely a 5* seller, who knows and loves his T's. I'd give more stars if I could! If you buy from Phil you're in good hands.

Thanks Phil :)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Delighted to receive today from Phil a HUGE Dolichothele diamantinensis sling and 2 Brachypelma albopilosum slings, both of which I ordered but Phil kindly only charged me for 1.

The T's are perfect. He also managed to safely pack the diamantinensis in its own enclosure so I wouldn't have to rehouse immediately. He suggested this as he knows I'm a new keeper and this is a fast species, which I thought was awesome and thoughtful.

Every bit of the transaction was great and his communication is faultless. Due to my limited availability re postal dates, he went out of his way to get them sent to me, which was so appreciated.:)

Definitely a 5* seller, who knows and loves his T's. I'd give more stars if I could! If you buy from Phil you're in good hands.

Thanks Phil :)
Thank you so much for your kind comments. It was a real pleasure chatting with you and helping you. As I always say....enjoy your furry friends

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
Received a gorgeous P. sazimai and B. albopilosum sling from Phil today. Can't praise him enough really. His spiders always arrive well packaged, in robust, great health and he is on point with communication and aftercare is amazing. In fact, he has become a 'spider friend' and my go to when I want a new tarantula. I know there are other great sellers on this forum but I can only speak for Phil and I can't recommend him enough. Definitely 5 gold stars from me (again!!)

Latest posts