• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

U.K. @Phil The Spider House

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
i did a trade with member @Phil with my G concepcion for a Ybyrapora Diversipes

Arrived safe and well this morning . Packaging great , heat pack still warm , clearly labeled with "live stock inside "

Recommend to any of our UK & European Forum Members:):T::T:

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
i did a trade with member @Phil with my G concepcion for a Ybyrapora Diversipes

Arrived safe and well this morning . Packaging great , heat pack still warm , clearly labeled with "live stock inside "

Recommend to any of our UK & European Forum Members:):T::T:
thank you for your kind feedback. can't wait for the other half of the trade coming my way later this week. :)

Avic

Just received two Chromatopelma cyaneopubescents (GBB) from @Phil aka The Spider House today, once again the T's arrived in fantastic order, great communication and packaging, I'm very happy with them.
Top seller.
Thank you Phil,

Last edited:

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just received two Chromatopelma cyaneopubescents (GBB) from @Phil aka The Spider House today, once again the T's arrived in fantastic order, great communication and packaging, I'm very happy with them.
Top seller.
Thank you Phil,
Thank you for the review. Glad you like your new additions:)

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I received another fantastic delivery today from the wonderful @Phil -cannot recommend highly enough:)
My new Ts arrived very well packed -heat pack still warm! the Ts were all lively and ready to be housed-
thanks so much @Phil I'm thrilled with my new additions!:T:
I received a SAF P.reduncus, N.chromatus juvie,GBB sling, C.Versi sling ,P.Atrichomatus and a D.pantalorus (which I very kindly was given as a freebie!)
If you are looking for Ts make @Phil your first port of call :D:T:

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I received another fantastic delivery today from the wonderful @Phil -cannot recommend highly enough:)
My new Ts arrived very well packed -heat pack still warm! the Ts were all lively and ready to be housed-
thanks so much @Phil I'm thrilled with my new additions!:T:
I received a SAF P.reduncus, N.chromatus juvie,GBB sling, C.Versi sling ,P.Atrichomatus and a D.pantalorus (which I very kindly was given as a freebie!)
If you are looking for Ts make @Phil your first port of call :D:T:
Thank you so much for your kind review. Gkad you are thrilled with your new additions. You must have loads now! LOL

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Joined the forum a few days ago, after reading some of the posts I decided to buy two slings from @Phil The Spider House.
They arrived this morning in perfect condition and I'm happy as Larry. Fantastic helpful seller
thank you for the feedback. Glad they both arrived safe and well. And welcome to the forum and the start of the addiction I affectionately call being an "arachnoholic". :)

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thank you so much for your kind review. Gkad you are thrilled with your new additions. You must have loads now! LOL
Yes @Phil I do have loads lol( I haven't actually counted....:D) BUT...there are still loads more I haven't got yet!:D sooooo I will keep the orders coming -all your fault! PSML :D:p:T:

Cavemancal

Recently received 2x deliveries. 1 from Phil, and one from The Spider Shop. This is how they compared:

Packaged with adequate packaging
Phil - Yes
TSS - Yes

Spiders protected in smaller cases within the packaging
Phil - Yes
TSS - Yes

Spiders arrived safe and well
Phil - Yes
TSS - Yes

Heat Bags used
Phil - Yes
TSS - Yes

Box Labelled Live Stock
Phil - Yes
TSS - No

Package lined with extra Insulation to keep warmth in
Phil - Yes
TSS - No

Package warm on arrival inside
Phil - Yes (Even 6 hours after being opened)
TSS - Barely

Those 3x last points are great confidence that the T is going to arrive much happier, rather than being thrown around a van as postal service don't know to take care of package, or stick a heavy item on top of package, and that it will be kept warmer should the temperatures drop overnight. Our LP was very angry when unboxing, but that could just be the temperament of this species.

Very happy with Phil's service and on going advice / knowledge.

100% will use again when we're ready for our next T.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Recently received 2x deliveries. 1 from Phil, and one from The Spider Shop. This is how they compared:

Packaged with adequate packaging
Phil - Yes
TSS - Yes

Spiders protected in smaller cases within the packaging
Phil - Yes
TSS - Yes

Spiders arrived safe and well
Phil - Yes
TSS - Yes

Heat Bags used
Phil - Yes
TSS - Yes

Box Labelled Live Stock
Phil - Yes
TSS - No

Package lined with extra Insulation to keep warmth in
Phil - Yes
TSS - No

Package warm on arrival inside
Phil - Yes (Even 6 hours after being opened)
TSS - Barely

Those 3x last points are great confidence that the T is going to arrive much happier, rather than being thrown around a van as postal service don't know to take care of package, or stick a heavy item on top of package, and that it will be kept warmer should the temperatures drop overnight. Our LP was very angry when unboxing, but that could just be the temperament of this species.

Very happy with Phil's service and on going advice / knowledge.

100% will use again when we're ready for our next T.
thank you so much for the review and kind words. I have enjoyed being part of your growing collection and providing what I hope is useful information. Thanks again. :)

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I too had a delivery from @Phil -yes another one!:D well when the service you receive is as good as @Phil provides believe me you will be coming back for more...
fantastic packaging,heat pack still warm-the Ts were extremely well packaged with love and care:)
I received an assortment of Ts from phil including ,some Brachypelmas,a gorgeous adult S.Calc and something I've been wanting for a long time...a T.Stirmi!
I'm absolutely thrilled with my new Ts and @Phil always goes the extra mile to make sure that you are happy and the Ts arrive in perfect condition,
Many thanks @Phil I cannot recommend you highly enough-
looking forward to my next order already....:D:T:

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I too had a delivery from @Phil -yes another one!:D well when the service you receive is as good as @Phil provides believe me you will be coming back for more...
fantastic packaging,heat pack still warm-the Ts were extremely well packaged with love and care:)
I received an assortment of Ts from phil including ,some Brachypelmas,a gorgeous adult S.Calc and something I've been wanting for a long time...a T.Stirmi!
I'm absolutely thrilled with my new Ts and @Phil always goes the extra mile to make sure that you are happy and the Ts arrive in perfect condition,
Many thanks @Phil I cannot recommend you highly enough-
looking forward to my next order already....:D:T:
Thank you so much for your kind words (again). Always enjoy our chats and helping you add to your massive collection You will have more than me soon!!!! ha ha
Thanks hun x

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thank you so much for your kind words (again). Always enjoy our chats and helping you add to your massive collection You will have more than me soon!!!! ha ha
Thanks hun x
I'm working on it LOL :D:p I think I've got a long way to go before I get anywhere near the number you have...200 and something wasn't it last time you counted!?! LOL...and that's not including all your jumping spider babies! :eek:

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Bought a few Ts from phil a few days ago, arrived in fantastic packaging, the box was insulated and really warm, i will defo be buying more from you. Brilliant communication, very helpful and nos his stuff. Spiders are fab...Your the best @Phil
Thank you so much for your kind feedback. Glad your new furry friends arrived safe and all nice and toasty :)

Latest posts