• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Norwegian forest kitten (Thor)

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Of coarse Thor still wants to play
image.jpeg
I've had both on the scales
Cheetara 1.7Kg
Thor 3.5 kg!!

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Aw, bless her. At least they get over it quite quickly at that age.

Crumbs he is a big lad lol.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
She's not fazed by it at all. She will run after Thor then he will run after her and grab her back end. His claws will pull on her stitches and I don't want her getting hurt or getting infected. I don't want to stress them out but what can you do.
Thor will be reaching maturity in the next month or so . So better it done now . All I have to do now is keep an eye on Thor as he will start spraying soon.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
It's always best to get them done young, it affects them much less. Are you getting Thor done too?

Btw, did you see the pics of my Midnight Blue?

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
No I haven't is it in your picture gallery?
Will have a look tonight :)

Yeah will be getting Thor done but it stipulates in my contact his not to be done before 7 months of age.
I would like to keep him as long as I can before doing him so he grows massive :)

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 . She sits and grooms him for hours when they are both sleepy. I'm just sat watching tv and Thor is asleep along my side. you should see him twitching made me chuckle.
Cheetara Is definitely the boss. It's funny cause his twice her weight and his really rough with her sometimes. But it's her who starts it most of the time she's a right madam. But cute lol.
I've had Thor out on the lead this morning . Went ok. He doesn't like the sound of cars. One went past and he pushed himself into the path. Didn't know cats could get so flat lol

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@sym Our old girl will groom any of the others that cuddle up near her, she seems to go into a trance and just keeps licking lol. We had a heck of a scrap earlier. It started with the dog (Rotti x Doberman) growling at one of the boys that he thought was pinching his bone and ended up with the younger female having a right go at him twice. Poor dog didn't know what had hit him lol.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 . Cats will always have the upper hand.
Laura is living over the road from me at my aunties.my auntie has 3 dogs all females.!border terrier and 2 collies . One old and the other is a excitable 2 year old.loki swiped at domino and nearly took her eye out.! Because she was going for him but playing and he didn't wan the fussed.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@sym One of my boys likes Cheetara. He was on my knee and saw her pic on my monitor and got up to have a closer look lol!

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 .. Lol...
Tell your boy she is seeing Thor :)
I think they fancy eschother . They sat for 3 hours last night licking eachother lol

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@sym I told him that she was spoken for :). It was so funny to see him react to her photo like that though

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 .
I was sat in the sofa last night watching a video on my IPad. The video had ended and the screen was black. Thor was sat on the sofa next to me looking into the screen. He could see himself and me in the reflection . He sat up walked towards the screen and jumped over the iPad and looked confused when he couldn't find a cat or me on the other side lol. Funny to watch .

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@sym Lol!!! It's like when you're watching soccer and they go round the telly to see where the ball went!

Latest posts