• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Norwegian forest kitten (Thor)

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
image.jpeg
Starting to look all grown up :)

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 . He is already 3.6 kg. Loki was 3.6 kg at 6 months.thor is 5 month and a week..

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 . His not fat but he does eat loads. Last few nights we have been playing fetch. Brings it back every time lol..
Cheetara is still the boss.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
One of ours played fetch when she was younger but it's beneath her dignity to play now. If Cheetara is boss now she always will be.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
image.jpg

Big lad is now 3.8 kg
His put on 200grm in a week!!!
His gonna be 4KG plus at 6 month :)

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 .well apart from his pathetic whisckers lol...
They both had fun last night chasing a blue bottle round the house :)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@sym Yes he does have a few broken ones lol. One of our boys is addicted to eating tobacco and tries to pinch some when my son or I make ciggies. We share a pack of baccy so I was cutting the pack with scissors when Neo tried to get some and almost lost his whiskers

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 . I have asthma and lately I've had a few inhalers go missing ... I found them hidden in Thor's bed..
Cheetara likes eating baccy I don't know why it's horrible lol..
I was running a bath the other night when I got in from work. I was sat having a smoke when I heard a massive splash. Thor thought it was a good idea to have a bath before me.
They are both obsessed with water...

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@sym Baccy really is foul tasting, goodness knows why they'd want to eat it but it's good to know Neo isn't the only one. The 2 boys are shockers for stealing things, pens, cigarette lighters, you name it they'll take it. It's strange how some cats love water and others hate it.