• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Norwegian forest kitten (Thor)

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi guys/girls . So I put my name down for a classic black tabby male Norwegian forest cat kitten and have just received some pictures from the breeder.

Here's the parents of Thor.
Vikingr the father
image.jpg
image.jpg

And heres the mother
(grand Champion)

Last edited:

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Very cute. There was 2 males in the end in the 4 week old litter.. I think she is selling the rest of the litter for breeding. I've asked her to keep me updated with pictures as he grows so I can build a folder to go with his pedigree papers.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You can see from the first two pictures to the 3rd picture just how much his changed colour. His losing all his brown in his face.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Very cute. There was 2 males in the end in the 4 week old litter.. I think she is selling the rest of the litter for breeding. I've asked her to keep me updated with pictures as he grows so I can build a folder to go with his pedigree papers.

That's a good idea but I bet you'll soon have it full.

You can see from the first two pictures to the 3rd picture just how much his changed colour. His losing all his brown in his face.

I'd noticed that but wasn't sure if it was the lighting.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Loki was the same with brown all over his back. When he started to moult we brushed him about twice a week and over the coarse of a few months his adult hair started to come thru. Now is silver all over..

Last edited:

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Off to see Thor today :)
Lorraine would like a deposit to sucure him so I'm setting off in 45 minutes :)
Will have some pictures when I get back...

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm in west Cumbria and Thor is in North Yorkshire so not to far about an hour and a half there.. And yes very :)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Not far from me then, I'm just outside York. Weather's dull and wet over here.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It would be ! Lol is nice here.
It's near Northallerton where Thor is. Just ten minutes down the A1.

Last edited:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I still think he looks very cheeky, you might have a mischievous one there. Is he the one in the middle of the litter pic?

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yeah. His the biggest in the litter and first to greet us when we walked into the room . Comes home on the 16th August

Latest posts