• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Norwegian forest kitten (Thor)

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 . Got to be better than a empty house. His coming tomorrow tea time. Will update pictures.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@sym Yes, I'd hate to be without my pets at least they listen to you without answering back.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 .. we used to have cats in the house as kids. Ive enjoyed having lauras cats over the last 2 yrs.. its weird how you miss them. Cats are excellent company. I do like my T's but they ain't pets really. I would call a pet something you can interact with and cats are defo that.. roll on tea time :)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@sym We've had cats as long as I can remember and that's a long time lol. I prefer them to dogs to be honest but I find snakes very relaxing too..

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It will be good. Laura says Loki is still a little boy so him a Thor will get on :)
Excited to introduce them to each other

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Loki :)
image.jpg

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
He must be at least 5.5kg can't fit him on our bathroom scales lol.
I will take you some pics tomorrow of his teeth. Norwegian forest cat teeth are totally different to domestic cats.
His only 9 month old and sharp. Play fighting with him isn't so cool lol
image.jpg

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Easy way is to weigh yourself then weigh you and him together and subtract one from the other. It's how I used to weigh my big snakes.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
His now got company Laura's female cat is here lol. He didn't seem settled on his own. I've ordered him 2 wild rabbits for his tea. He also likes lamb mince .. :)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hey, I hope you get your share too lol. Are you going to end up with them permanently?

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
No. Laura's living at home with her parents. And she's worried he will get out at some point cause the back door is always open.. So his here on his hols.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Yes, I spend all my time trying to keep cats in. The old lady of the bunch had a nasty accident on the road and cost me a fortune in vet bills plus she's 15 now so I like to know where she is. The other female is really my sons and he chose not to have her neutered so she's a house cat. When we got the 2 boys it was easier just to keep them in too.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Wow, he could rip you to shreds with those teeth. Sabre tooth springs to mind.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
He has a habit of being nice and licking your face then sticks his teeth into you.
Wasn't so bad when he was 15 weeks old lol.. He is 5.1KG and not a gram of fat on him..

Latest posts