• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Norwegian forest kitten (Thor)

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 . I think it could be a long night lol.... He needs to learn what play fighting is or my hands and arms will be torn to bits ... Slightly smaller than Loki when we got him but his stocky and well set...

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
And relax :)
image.jpg

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@sym It takes them a while to learn to retract their claws. I'm still always covered in scratches from my 2 young lads and they're 2 years old now but think nothing of racing over me while they're scrapping.

They've worn them selves out but it won't last long lol.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 . Well this morning I've had Cheetara down to the vets for her second jab. So I decided to take Thor to have him weighed ..
Cheetara was 980 Grams
Thor was 1.7 KG lol.....

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 . That's what the vet said lol.
His gonna be a big lad.
He was loving the attention !
The staff all loved him :)

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 . She is tiny ..
She crys sometimes when Thor has hold of her. At first I thought he was hurting her but he will run off and she will run and jump on him so she gives as good as she gets ...it's funny watching them

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@sym Our younger female makes a heck of a noise when she scraps with one of the boys and yet she's the boss, I think it's a female thing lol.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 . Will be funny to see them fully grown next to eachother.. Getting on really well so I'm happy.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@sym It will especially if she bosses him about. It's great that they are getting on so well but they so young it's still just play to them.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 . True .. I'm sure they will be fine when they are older .
Loki came to visit last night.... That was really funny. Thor instantly made himself bigger and starting growling at Loki .. Loki moved closer and hissed at Thor . Then out of no where this massive growl came from Thor and Loki backed out the room. Lol funny to watch .

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 . I think Loki wanted to get closer for a smell but Thor was having none of it lol..

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 . Loki is that soft I think he would make friends with everyone ..
Thor's been out in the enclosure with his siblings and mother and he could get close to some of the big male cats. So he should be used to big cats...
We met some massive male cats on Saturday . Makes Loki look like Thor size lol ...