• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to the site.

Ace Robb

3 Year Member
Those are kind of the forum rules.... there's really no way around it. This is not Nam there are rules. [emoji6]

In all seriousness, when you sign up for an internet forum, you are agreeing to their rules. If you don't follow said rules, there are consequences that could lead to possibly getting banned. I know you say you don't really care if that happens, but that kind of attitude isn't going to get you far here. Or on most forums.
Well like I said I dont really care. if I get banned I get banned. Wont be the first thing I have gotten banned from and Im sure it wont be the last. Again i appreciate your concern but its really unnecessary. If admin feels Im out of line then its their place to say something. I dont do forums so this is a first. And honestly who reads the rules anyways.

Latest posts