• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

M.giganteus

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
I want to apologize for how I reacted in this thread...I am completely ashamed of myself. Someone I know died, and I was not in the right state of mind...I'm sorry to everyone. I acted like a child and I am ashamed. I am very sorry. And I take it all back. There is no excuse but I was overwhelmed with grief when that happened. But that doesn't make it OK. I respect this site a lot, and I think I lost that respect, and...I just want to apologize. I made the wrong choice to even go online in that state of mind. It is 100% my fault. All I can do is hope that we can move past this...Losing someone actually makes you realize how important friendships are. Even just online acquaintances. I'm sorry for my horrible language. Its the Philadelphia in me...That's all I wanted to say. I'm just sorry, and it will never happen again. I accept any punishment for it, cause I would deserve it. :oops: :(

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
I want to apologize for how I reacted in this thread...I am completely ashamed of myself. Someone I know died, and I was not in the right state of mind...I'm sorry to everyone. I acted like a child and I am ashamed. I am very sorry. And I take it all back. There is no excuse but I was overwhelmed with grief when that happened. But that doesn't make it OK. I respect this site a lot, and I think I lost that respect, and...I just want to apologize. I made the wrong choice to even go online in that state of mind. It is 100% my fault. All I can do is hope that we can move past this...Losing someone actually makes you realize how important friendships are. Even just online acquaintances. I'm sorry for my horrible language. Its the Philadelphia in me...That's all I wanted to say. I'm just sorry, and it will never happen again. I accept any punishment for it, cause I would deserve it. :oops: :(
Sorry about your lost......X____x anyways is a Mantis easy 2 take care of?

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
Sorry about your lost......X____x anyways is a Mantis easy 2 take care of?

Thanks, he was an old friend and animal rights co worker. For a loooong time. I hate cancer. But yeah, Mantis' aren't very hard to care for. When theyr little they eat fruit flies which can be annoying, and they will happily eat their brothers and sisters. But, really its not very different from a T. They just like to climb, once they grow bigger, eat crickets, and mists of water. My Ripley was easy, smart though! She would know when I was going to lift off a part of the lid of her enclosure to put crickets in, she would watch me, act slow and not interested, then soon as I cracked it open, run full speed at me. Lol. They are characters. Once you get them past their itty bitty baby stage its not hard, but theyr very fragile as hatchlings.