• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey there!

Spaced_Out_Cadet

I’ve been around the hobby for about two years— but I also work for a living in the hobby! I’ve worked with a rather large variety of species/genres; both Old and New Worlds.

But my personal collection are what I take the greatest pride in, haha. I prefer to stick with US native Aphonopelma and aim to do a lot of breeding work, of which I’ve already started up a few project species. I look forwards to seeing everyone else’s collections!

Here is a picture of my very favorite perfect girl “Faelen”— Aphonopelma paloma. The absolute pride of my collection, haha. This species is beyond beautiful even with their small size. Though, I do genuinely believe that the whole genus is vastly under appreciated. ;)

Nice to meet you all!
She’s gorgeous!

Noodlelove

I’ve been around the hobby for about two years— but I also work for a living in the hobby! I’ve worked with a rather large variety of species/genres; both Old and New Worlds.

But my personal collection are what I take the greatest pride in, haha. I prefer to stick with US native Aphonopelma and aim to do a lot of breeding work, of which I’ve already started up a few project species. I look forwards to seeing everyone else’s collections!

Here is a picture of my very favorite perfect girl “Faelen”— Aphonopelma paloma. The absolute pride of my collection, haha. This species is beyond beautiful even with their small size. Though, I do genuinely believe that the whole genus is vastly under appreciated. ;)

Nice to meet you all!
She's so very cute your little girl

Latest posts