• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Dwarf aphonos, Baja Mafia scorpions..

MBullock

3 Year Member
LAG- all animals guaranteed to arrive alive and well or your money back (minus shipping costs). Must provide unboxing video and must report DOA within 5 hours after estimated delivery time. Please make sure to give me the correct information. Lost packages due to customer error are not my problem and you'll have to take it up with fedex. There have been a few times where people gave me wrong information and didnt respond for hours, id rather just nip this one in the butt here and now to stop this issue.

SHIPPING- FedEx overnight- cost varies by box dimensions and weight. Please make sure there are no typos as mentioned above, it's not my problem if you put a number in the wrong place etc. generally for an 8x6x6 box you'll be paying 45-55 depending on distance, for example.

There is a $45 minimum order, i cant waste time for a measly 5 bucks lol, sorry.

Aphonopelma chalcodes CBCB slings- $5 ea!

Aphonopelma icenoglei 'Lucerne Valley dwarf' Mature female - $300
Aphonopelma xwalxwal 'Cahuilla Dwarf'- $350 Mature female
Aphonopelma saguaro 'Saguaro Dwarf'- $250 mature female
Aphonopelma joshua 'Joshua-Tree dwarf' unsexed juv- $100

Baja mafia scorpions- $55 ea -Seldom seen in the hobby, smaller sized than the coastal mafia scorpion, but even meaner! This species is very quick to sting and the venom is much stronger and painful than the coastal species. Care requirements are identical. likes to burrow in clay substrate.

Located in anaheim. Do not worry about cold. These species all endure harsh freezes in winter. a snowy day in the 20s wont harm them :)

Latest posts