• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US CBCB Phidippus tux, Paraphidippus basalis for sale

MBullock

3 Year Member
LOCATED IN BENSON AZ

LAG (live animal agreement)-
All sales final unless DOA occurs! Shipping cost is NOT refundable! DOA refund requires unboxing VIDEO no exceptions! Failure to provide unboxing video will void the LAG.

SHIPPING: FedEx Priority overnight DOMESTIC USA ONLY. No ground shipments! Cost varies by box dimensions and distance, please send your ZIP code when inquiring.

Price for a 6x6x6 box is generally from $50.00 to $55.00 depending on distance but can be less.

20231005-150902.png

CAPTIVE-BRED, CAPTIVE-BORN PHIDIPPUS TUX

2nd-3rd instar spiderlings- $100.00 ea
Well-started 4th-5th-instar juveniles- $200.00 ea

Well-started juvs will accept mini mealworms, 2nd-3rd instar will need either pinhead crickets or flightless fruitflies, or other similar-sized prey.

A rare and beautiful species. three color forms exist- a white form, a yellow form, and a tan form.

20231008-163001.png

20230605-101053-2.png

20230607-124536.png

CAPTIVE-BRED, CAPTIVE-BORN PARAPHIDIPPUS BASALIS

2nd/3rd instar spiderlings- $100.00 ea
Well-started 4th-5th instar juveniles- $200.00 ea

A rare, large, massively-built species that mimics the western black widow. Can reach and exceed 25mm in body length!

the juvenile 4th instar pictured on my fingertip is already almost an inch in legspan!

20230827-114800.png

20230827-115430.png

CAPTIVE-BRED, CAPTIVE-BORN PHIDIPPUS OCTOPUNCTATUS (adults pictured above)

2nd/3rd instar spiderlings- $65.00 ea

Phidippus octopunctatus is a large and unique phid, looking something like an enormous-sized habronattus.

Cryptic in nature, females are brown or light grey, sometimes mottled. Males mimic dasymutilla nocturna.

Note- this is a defensive species, and females rely on cryptic patterning to evade predators, rather than aposematism. careless handling may result in a bite.

20230802-174739.png

20230810-141758.png

20231005-153228.png

CAPTIVE-BRED, CAPTIVE-BORN YELLOW BELLIED BEE ASSASSINS

2nd/3rd-instar nymphs- $35.00 ea

An unusual genus of assassins that utilizes plant resins in their oviposition. The resin source doesnt seem to matter, so long as it's aromatic and floral-smelling and thin enough to smear easily

Flightless fruitflies are best for smaller specimens, 3rd instar and larger can take down pinheads. Adults are strong predators and can take down large prey- roaches/crickets/mealworms will work.

TRADES:

I'm only looking for jumpers atm. Not interested in regius, johnsoni, carneus or the species i already offered above.

Jumping Arachnids

I have a female Phidippus bidentatus(Quintana Roo), a couple Phidippus purpuratus, Hyllus diardi juvenile(Yunnan), Eresus balcanicus(turkey), Phidippus ardens slings, Phidippus texanus i4, and Phidippus cryptus for trade. Although I’m located in Canada.* not sure how to delete the other comment

Latest posts