• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Avic Community

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I can just picture Vegas, Money and Noelle all scrapping over any and all available food LOL. At least we'd get some cute babies out of Karina, Herod & Solomon (a pink toe harem, woot!). My Obt will probably just feign innocence and then bust out an evil laugh when everyone least expects it lol

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I can picture Money trying to eat a leg off my 600 kilo horse and the horse getting very irate. Noelle and Money sounds like a bad combo without chaos . Wish you could have seen Money trying to take the cricket into his burrow, he staggered half a step, fell on it and just laid there eating it.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
LOL I can totally picture that actually! You have GOT to get a video camera, I want to see your little nutcase in action so badly lol

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've got a camera but don't know how to put videos on. Also would need someone to film while I make sure the little sod don't do a bunk for it

Richard Ray

3 Year Member
I saw this when I first started researching T's and thought it would be a nice display in the main part of the house. then I did more reading about communal's and more times than not there was cannibalism. So this changed my mind about it. I wouldn't want to keep a pet of any kind knowing that it could/would be eaten by another pet of the same species in the same enclosure.... I know this could happen in breading T's but if you are wanting to breed then that a risk you take to get to the end result.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I saw this when I first started researching T's and thought it would be a nice display in the main part of the house. then I did more reading about communal's and more times than not there was cannibalism. So this changed my mind about it. I wouldn't want to keep a pet of any kind knowing that it could/would be eaten by another pet of the same species in the same enclosure.... I know this could happen in breading T's but if you are wanting to breed then that a risk you take to get to the end result.
Yes i dont blame you. The man in the shop near me was trying to convince me it was a great idea to put a load in together but he wouldnt be the one with corpses on his conscience. I would love to get all the avics out of that shop tho.

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yes i dont blame you. The man in the shop near me was trying to convince me it was a great idea to put a load in together but he wouldnt be the one with corpses on his conscience. I would love to get all the avics out of that shop tho.

That would just give them reason to order more. Never ending cycle.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
e
That would just give them reason to order more. Never ending cycle

The rspca came to see me about the rosie slings i bought there in december. They have had other complaints and are keeping an eye on the place whatever that means.

Latest posts