• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A few pics of my minions.

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
fed a couple Blue Fangs today...
BFSkeleton.jpg

BF001.jpg

this particular cricket made an escape.
BF002.jpg

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have quite a few of em so yeah I do. But mostly at their burrow mouths. I think the huge web funnels make up for not seeing them as much.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Working up to the uber burrowers. many of the species I find most interesting are burrowers. I would love to figure out a way to do an ant farm like set up that would give you a great view of the burrow structures and still keep the T happy. :)

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
the first rule of the "Super Secret Uber Awesome Fossorial T Club" is that you don't talk about the "Super Secret Uber Awesome Fossorial T Club"

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Unusual choice for a fellow not too fond of aboreals. These guys are not terribly common, right? Are they similar to other Pslamopoeus?

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Unusual choice for a fellow not too fond of aboreals. These guys are not terribly common, right? Are they similar to other Pslamopoeus?

I have had many many Psalmopeus, and in my opionon; they are NOT arboreal. Reds aren'y common, but they're not uncommon either. Yes very similar to other members of the genus.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Everything I've read indicated they were arboreal. I've never seen one that I know of. I guess it's one of those times of experience out ranking the references.

Latest posts