• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US $100 SHIPPED LAG!!!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Cool, just curious. Thank you! I'll let you know when she arrives safely and I look forward to business in the future. :)
Thank you! I appreciate that very much! I will get her out for you today! :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I forgot to mention, could you add a heatpack?

Tracking # EK487345887US- its guaranteeing by Sat but the postal worker said it will probably get there tomorrow. I did pay for express shipping. It will show that when you check tracking. Keep me updated. She is on her way!!! :)

Just1moreT

3 Year Member
That is one gravid looking pumpkin lol.I havnt been on this site in a awhile ,just had to comment.To the new owner enjoy her she is nice one

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
That is one gravid looking pumpkin lol.I havnt been on this site in a awhile ,just had to comment.To the new owner enjoy her she is nice one
Lol....yeah she is super fat....never bred her, though. I just feed them Thanksgiving dinner about 3x out of the week.....:-D. I didn't know you were a member of this forum, too....:) How are the bicoloratum doing?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Lol....yeah she is super fat....never bred her, though. I just feed them Thanksgiving dinner about 3x out of the week.....:-D. I didn't know you were a member of this forum, too....:) How are the bicoloratum doing?
Oh, and if she IS gravid (prior to coming into my care), more power to him!!! Good luck on those babies!!! I can't handle the dwarf slings, lol...

Just1moreT

3 Year Member
Still sitting in there containers getting fat I figure molt on the female first part next year maybe the male mature then I know the female will look super nice when does .she finally off her fast eating again some very picky girl

She is about to wear her old suit out been in it for 15 months or so :( got a pulchra female going on 14 months lol

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Still sitting in there containers getting fat I figure molt on the female first part next year maybe the male mature then I know the female will look super nice when does .she finally off her fast eating again some very picky girl

Shouldn't have requested that refund, lol....are you going to breed them? If not, lmk if you decide to post them for sale again. I will buy them.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Shouldn't have requested that refund, lol....are you going to breed them? If not, lmk if you decide to post them for sale again. I will buy them.

Or I will trade you for them....;-). I have a 3/4-1" B. Klaasi, 1.5" FEMALE B. albiceps, 2.5" FEMALE B. auratum, 2" FEMALE H. sp. triseriatus, 4" FEMALE P. ornata, and a 1.25-1.5" FEMALE L. sp. Borneo (although I think they're called something else now). I would trade you all of those for the pair (if ever intetested).

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

She is about to wear her old suit out been in it for 15 months or so :( got a pulchra female going on 14 months lol
I would offer you some other stuff I have but you'd probably be insulted -2.1 breeding trio of P. vittata (male been housed with female for 3-4 weeks now), possibly gravid C. fasciatum (male was in there 3 days before she ate him), 4+" female OBT (VERY fat for an OBT, lol- you seen my Pumpkin), I also have 1.1 (6" female & IM) C. cyaneopubescens.

Just1moreT

3 Year Member
And if I get lucky I will hook you up with some Casey ,and I figure I have a lot of viles with those little guys in them might be a little hard for me to come off with very many lol

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
And if I get lucky I will hook you up with some Casey ,and I figure I have a lot of viles with those little guys in them might be a little hard for me to come off with very many lol

Awww thank you, sweety! Much appreciated! To be honest, Iacovazzi kinda steered me into second guessing them but I don't deal with him anymore. He is a con and a liar.