• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US $100 SHIPPED LAG!!!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
0.1 3.5-4" large female Pumpkin Patch. This is not the small (Klein) form. She is very healthy & fat. Her enclosure is significantly webbed but you can see her out and about almost all the time. Very beautiful display Tarantula.

Tos: LAG on these terms only: must be present upon delivery attempt. In event package returns to facility, LAG is void and no refund issued. Must report any issues within 2 hours of delivery or LAG is void and no refund. If she is a doa and all terms are followed, I will refund the full amount of $100. Please cover the 3% PayPal fee or send as a friend (shipping IS included in price). Thank you so much for looking!!!

Payment: PayPal ([email protected])
KIMG0103.JPG
KIMG0103.JPG KIMG0103.JPG

Lady Arachnid

3 Year Member
Wow! She's so pretty! Didn't know there was a form that was a bit larger! Can't get another at this point, but I'm wondering if you'll have some little ones later?

Meludox

3 Year Member
I have an adult female Aphonopelma sp. "New River". I also have another post that I recently did on a $60 sale. I just added a couple more T's to it. I pretty much sold my docile T's. Although, my Pumpkin Patch was sweet, I don't believe that species to be considered " docile". I think they are more on the 50/50 side of temperament.
Right, right. I just mean spiders that aren't extremely aggressive or have potent venom. I stick to New Worlds. How big is the Aphonopelma sp. New River?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Alright I'm ready to buy her. I'm gonna do the $125. Should I send you the money now?
Hi meludox! Yes you sure can and thank you for getting back to me. The new river is gorgeous!!!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
For some reason, I can load photos on my posts but when I try to upload them as a "response" to your text it won't let me. Do you have an email I can send them to or perhaps I can load them on my post for you to see? QUOTE="Meludox, post: 59886, member: 3779"]Sent. :) Do you have any photos of her?[/QUOTE]
phoy

Attachments

• KIMG0137.JPG
    KIMG0137.JPG
    838 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts