• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US $100 SHIPPED LAG!!!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Well, she didn't arrive today. I thought I paid for Overnight shipping?
Yes you did pay for overnight shipping. If you look the tracking number up you will see "express" shipping. It doesn't say "priority". Priority shipping is 2-3 day. Express usually takes 1 day but sometimes (depending on the zone) it takes 2. If you would've purchased priority shipping (given its taking her 2 days to get to you via express) it would've taken 3-5 days for her to get there. No worries! I assure you LAG. I apologize for the courier delay and wish there were something I could do to fix that but it is out of my hands at this point. I don't know why they don't " guarantee" their service. I assure you, express shipping was paid for. :)

Meludox

3 Year Member
A. sp New River arrived earlier, safe and sound! She's not nearly as big as I was expecting, but it's all good. Such a beautiful and gentle species, and your packaging is the most secure I've ever seen! This was a great transaction and I will definitely order again. Thank you! :D

IMG_2170.JPG

Also, I figured I'd ask; My mother really wants a B. albiceps, so I was wondering if you had any that we could possibly order after the New Year?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
A. sp New River arrived earlier, safe and sound! She's not nearly as big as I was expecting, but it's all good. Such a beautiful and gentle species, and your packaging is the most secure I've ever seen! This was a great transaction and I will definitely order again. Thank you! :D

View attachment 12768

Also, I figured I'd ask; My mother really wants a B. albiceps, so I was wondering if you had any that we could possibly order after the New Year?
Thank you very much! I'm so glad to know she is OK!! Sorry about the "measuring". Next one you order I will definitely send you a pic of size next to a ruler. As a matter of fact I am getting a guaranteed FEMALE albiceps (said to be 1.5") shipped to me on the 4th of Jan. I will sell her for $115 shipped. She is guaranteed female. I have a picture of her I can send you now. :). She is next to a ruler.

Meludox

3 Year Member
The size issue is no big deal, the only reason I wanted a larger species was because I have a roach colony and they are full grown; too large for my current collection to eat. However I would love to see a picture of the B. albiceps! I think they're a great species but they're so hard to find.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
The size issue is no big deal, the only reason I wanted a larger species was because I have a roach colony and they are full grown; too large for my current collection to eat. However I would love to see a picture of the B. albiceps! I think they're a great species but they're so hard to find.

Sure! She isn't showing adult colors yet. She should start in the next molt or two. Adult females go for $350-450 depending on who you purchase them from. Very hard to come by an adult female in the hobby. I think Anastasia was selling her 1.5" females for $150-200. I will sell you mine for $100 + $15 priority shipping.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Sure! She isn't showing adult colors yet. She should start in the next molt or two. Adult females go for $350-450 depending on who you purchase them from. Very hard to come by an adult female in the hobby. I think Anastasia was selling her 1.5" females for $150-200. I will sell you mine for $100 + $15 priority shipping.
The type of file it is isn't letting me load it here. Do you mind giving me your email so I can send you a picture of the exact specimen?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Received the email, she's cute. I am very interested. :)

Well, if you want her, you can PayPal me the $115 (if you want 2-3 day shipping) or $145 for express shipping (up to you). I can get her out the 2nd week of February with LAG no matter which shipping option you choose. :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Well, if you want her, you can PayPal me the $115 (if you want 2-3 day shipping) or $145 for express shipping (up to you). I can get her out the 2nd week of February with LAG no matter which shipping option you choose. :)
I'm still taking orders but shipping (for me) won't resume until starting the week of Jan. 4th. Just don't want in delays in my packages so I avoid holiday shipping.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
If the other member doesn't take the B.Albiceps, I am interested!

Hey there, if you're interested please send payment to [email protected] - I can do $115 shipped priority or $145 shipped express. Just pay the 3% fee or send as a friend. I can get her out the 2nd week of January. :). I can't hold her without payment, though because there are a few inquiries on her from other forums as well. I go by next in line (first come first serve basis). It's only fair to be that way.

SasyStace

3 Year Member
On a note: there is the H. sp. "Klein" which is the smaller form. The H. sp. "Columbia" is the large form (please correct if wrong to whom is reading this as I do not want to give false or misleading info.) There is also an H. sp. "Triseriatus" which is the Lemon Patch and also my favorite!!! I have a 2" female that's fixing to molt and she is pretty!!! The Lemon Patch aren't commonly seen anymore....

I love my lil Lemon patch- it's by far the tiniest instar I've ever kept- I got her on black Friday and she's just now the size of my thumb nail. I would love to see pictures of your little lemon. :) Mine is so tiny and skittish but man do these littles build some very cool hides

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I love my lil Lemon patch- it's by far the tiniest instar I've ever kept- I got her on black Friday and she's just now the size of my thumb nail. I would love to see pictures of your little lemon. :) Mine is so tiny and skittish but man do these littles build some very cool hides
KIMG0191.JPG
H. sp. triseriatus "Lemon Patch"- this is my 2" female.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
So jealous of both of you!
Lol...you'll get one soon I'm sure! I'd get one before a retailer sells out. They are harder to come by than the sp. columbia (large & kline). Thinking about getting me a few more slings of Lemon Patch and just growing them. :) They are very pretty.

Latest posts