• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Your T wishlists

DTG

3 Year Member
Xenesthis all the species available
A female Oligoxystre diamentinensis
Poecilotheria ornata
Aviularia purpurea, bicegoi, minatrix and Sp. Amazonica
Every Pamphobeteus species I could get my hands on
Theraphosa blondi
Theraphosa apophysis
Pterinochilus murinus brown form

N8tive556

3 Year Member
Okay I suppose it's my turn....
My list isn't all that grand, as some of us *coughs @MassExodus * lol
I'd like an:
A. versicolor,
B. smithi
O. diamentesis.
O. bolivia
P. regalis (F)
P. mettalica
T. blondi or stirmi (when I am ready)
That sums it up really, granted if something catches me and I see it, and it's NOT on my list... Well, ya know, if it happens to come home with me... ;)
Like my P. irminia
And my B. albopilosum...
And the Hapalopus...Lol
K... Maybe I shouldn't have made a list... Lol

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Okay I suppose it's my turn....
My list isn't all that grand, as some of us *coughs @MassExodus * lol
I'd like an:
A. versicolor,
B. smithi
O. diamentesis.
O. bolivia
P. regalis (F)
P. mettalica
T. blondi or stirmi (when I am ready)
That sums it up really, granted if something catches me and I see it, and it's NOT on my list... Well, ya know, if it happens to come home with me... ;)
Like my P. irminia
And my B. albopilosum...
And the Hapalopus...Lol
K... Maybe I shouldn't have made a list... Lol
Lol, my list was not even close to complete, I would be willing to bet the same could be said for you and most of the others. Being entirely truthful, I really do want every tarantula I don't have. I think Entity already said that though. Also I really am starting to want a whip scorpion really, really bad..maybe a few pairs actually..its a sickness..

N8tive556

3 Year Member
Lol, my list was not even close to complete, I would be willing to bet the same could be said for you and most of the others. Being entirely truthful, I really do want every tarantula I don't have. I think Entity already said that though. Also I really am starting to want a whip scorpion really, really bad..maybe a few pairs actually..its a sickness..

Damon diadema... All I'm saying they are amazing to see in person

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've been watching videos of them..what an awesome animal..they look like tiny Alien lifeforms, the claws a long antennas or whatever..freakin sweet. I may get a few of those next. In fact, I'm gonna start looking now:p
I find Camel spiders absolutely fascinating. They're kind of ugly cute and they're threat display is so funny.

Thistles

3 Year Member
I find Camel spiders absolutely fascinating. They're kind of ugly cute and they're threat display is so funny.
I caught a little one out in Oregon. He ran across the lunch room table at work and I nabbed him. I managed to keep him alive for around a year, which I understand is pretty good. I think people overfeed them in captivity. He was a neat little critter to observe.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
We actually have native ones in Texas. I just can't bring myself to capture one..the wild caught specimens always seem intent on escape, and don't settle. I see little camel spiders early in the am feeding on bugs around lights :) I did however just find a lps with cb whip scorps, but they're Damon vegarius (sp?) Not diadema. I'm getting some probably Monday.:D

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ok so, newb whip scorpion mistake, the variegatus is almost indistinguishable from the diadema except for a few spiny protrusions on the "shoulders" of the diadema, where the variegatus only has one.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've refined my wishlist since posting it in the other thread.
  1. b. smithi
  2. g. pulchra
  3. b. emilia
  4. g. pulchripes
  5. g. porteri
  6. b. klaasi
  7. b. auratum
  8. p. irminia
  9. a. versicolor
  10. a. avicularia
  11. a. metallica
Basically I want the full Brachy family and the full Grammostola family, or as many as I can get. The avic depend if i can get into a better home that I can support them in. I'll have 6 T next week and I don't have much more room for maybe just a couple more.

Nicolas C

3 Year Member
Kormath, B klaasi are great, unfortunately underrated, but I really dig them! Fine to see them in your wishlist! Getting older, I have an increasing tendency to really appreciate those tarantulas which are good display spiders.

Anyway, my wishlist is ... to infinity and beyond! But if I had to tell you the very next Ts I will track down, it'll be:

- Avicularia versicolor
- Avicularia sp. amazonica
- Cyriocosmus leetzi
- Phormingochilus everetti
- Bonnetina rudloffi
- Megaphobema mesomelas
- Harpactira pulchripes
- Augacephalus ezendami
- one of the Pamphobeteus spp.

Nothing very rare or original... but I don't care: my criteria are how beautiful I find them to be!

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
[QUOTE="Nicolas C, post: 59043, member: 3795"....
- Bonnetina rudloffi

Nothing very rare or original... but I don't care: my criteria are how beautiful I find them to be![/QUOTE]
I must admit, I've never heard of that one. Looks very pretty though.

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've refined my wishlist since posting it in the other thread.
  1. b. smithi
  2. g. pulchra
  3. b. emilia
  4. g. pulchripes
  5. g. porteri
  6. b. klaasi
  7. b. auratum
  8. p. irminia
  9. a. versicolor
  10. a. avicularia
  11. a. metallica
Basically I want the full Brachy family and the full Grammostola family, or as many as I can get. The avic depend if i can get into a better home that I can support them in. I'll have 6 T next week and I don't have much more room for maybe just a couple more.
@kormath We should give you antevenom stat! You have been bitten hard! Wow, 6 Ts next week!

:T: :T: :T: :T: :T: :T:

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@kormath We should give you antevenom stat! You have been bitten hard! Wow, 6 Ts next week!

:T: :T: :T: :T: :T: :T:

Lol yes! Someone save me :) actually this is my limit for a while. We'll raise these through a few molts and if i get my house this summer then maybe i'll have to get a few more as a housewarming gift to myself :)

Then we face reality and will see how long i can actually stick to this plan lol

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Same here. I like to have a shelf that can easily display my Ts when they are adults. And a dozen Ts will take that much room; and, these are all terrestrials!

What more with arboreal setups? o_O :T:

Latest posts