• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What's everyone listening to?

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Diamonds and Rust, Judas Priest live in '82? Anyway, the very best version of this song imo was sung by Joan herself not so long ago, silver hair, just her and a guitar ,it's killer.
Found it, but I can't copy and paste links with the phone. Joan Baez 2014 , it's her talking to Bob Dylan one night when he rang up drunk. I never had any respect for that hippy **** until I saw this, and she nails it. Instant respect.

Last edited:

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Diamonds and Rust, Judas Priest live in '82? Anyway, the very best version of this song imo was sung by Joan herself not so long ago, silver hair, just her and a guitar ,it's killer.
Found it, but I can't copy and paste links with the phone. Joan Baez 2014 , it's her talking to Bob Dylan one night when he rang up drunk. I never had any respect for that hippy **** until I saw this, and she nails it. Instant respect.

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
headcase.jpg

http://www.5foot10.net/music/headcase/rap.mp3
http://www.5foot10.net/music/headcase/smokekin lightning.mp3
A couple of my originals that the bass player and drummer remixed really badly! I hate the intros!

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I just watched that Skyhooks live performance, so cool. The audience just sat there shocked because they were rich people expecting culture in the new fancy Opera House! So good!

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I like this, pretty standard 80s metal I thought at first, then I looked it up. I liked other songs better perhaps, but thanks for putting me onto this band!
Yeah, this particular song just hits home for me, but I do like their other stuff as well, I'm pretty eclectic about music, not much I don't like, glad you enjoyed ^.~

Latest posts