• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What's everyone listening to?

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
always liked Pink :) doing stupid spreadsheets and boring crap this morning. Music makes the brainless work better. I found this in the youtube list i started :)

And the song i started the list with

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Been listening to these for a while now. Amazing how much better some of these audition covers sound over the real song

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm listening to skinny puppy, great band!!

Sadly my roommate/ex is blasting it way too loud. The cops will probably be here within an hour.

Here's the link to one of their best albums, weapon.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Genre: regional mexican music (rancheras), specific song is not applicable as my brain is fried for the night.

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm listening to Fox news. I want to see what our President is going to do about the opioid crisis. Addiction has claimed to many friends and family.

Alley cat allies is also having a webinar on community cats at 2pm. Thus at 2pm, I'll be multitasking.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Several different songs (I am watching an awards show) (premios de la radio 2017, which is an awards show for the best in regional Mexican music). The best artists just bashed Trump and it officially made my day.

Latest posts