• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Waterboarding.

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
i dont know i guess im the same way. ill watch people get killed in horror movies all day. but i refuse to watch a movie where i know a dog dies. lol makes me ill.
Ha Ha: "I am Legend" (rubbish film, IMHO anyway lol). Helicopter crashes... oh well, what a shame. Dog dies... OMG! WHY??? :(
There's also a book called "The Dog Stars", my husband walked in on me crying like a baby whilst reading it and seriously thought something bad had happened within the family lol.

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ha Ha: "I am Legend" (rubbish film, IMHO anyway lol). Helicopter crashes... oh well, what a shame. Dog dies... OMG! WHY??? :(
There's also a book called "The Dog Stars", my husband walked in on me crying like a baby whilst reading it and seriously thought something bad had happened within the family lol.
I don't mind it, The Road Warrior is much better if we're talking about post-apocalyptic films. [emoji14]

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
yup thats one of the movies i hated! why does the freakin dog have to die!

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
yup thats one of the movies i hated! why does the freakin dog have to die!
Doesn't help that it's a German Shepherd neither... I actually spoiled the ending of one of the Paranormal Activity movies to check on IMDB if I'd be able to watch it lol (had a big beautiful GSD in it).
Mind you, I'm not the biggest Yellow Labrador fan (even less a fan of Jennifer "I can only play Rachel from Friends" Anniston lol), but I can't even watch the start of Marley and Me without bubbling away.

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
my yellow lab looks at u scornfully @Fuzzball79 lol. A dog is a dog to me....i loveem all. i have a 100 lb lab a 100 lb pyrenese. and a 6lb chihuahua....lol
I feel bad now :oops:. It's not that I don't like them (I could probably fall in love with any dog I meet, even labs lol), it's mainly some owners (obviously only a small number) that let them get away with murder, because they have seen M and M and believe it's completely normal. It doesn't help that Labs are generally social butterflies with often no awareness of private space lol (and faulty brakes as a standard). When encountering an elderly shepherd who, partly due to bad hips and arthritis, values his personal space very much, things can get a bit stressful and then you get those owners (again luckily only a few these days), who scream blue murder when your big bad dog tells their beloved poochie off :rolleyes:.

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
dont feel bad only funnin ya. lol yeah my lab i slike that he assumes all people love him and all dog want him to sniff their butt.lol

Latest posts