• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Time To Apply My Real Estate Skills lol

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
Cause my rat runs loose with a cage for only when shes sleeping or Im not home. Shes potty trained and way too energetic to stay in a cage, plus she acts like a little tiny dog, she really does. Shes awesome.
I'm trying 2 get my 3 month old rat potty trained ^^ my other 3 old rats were potty trained they would go in a little box that had hay in the littler box and went there

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
I'm trying 2 get my 3 month old rat potty trained ^^ my other 3 old rats were potty trained they would go in a little box that had hay in the littler box and went there

my rat started off potty trained...slowly over time she stopped caring...OH!!! I just ordered a .5 Ceratogyrus marshalli sling and a black widow! I get them tuesday, Im so excited. That will be my smallest sling though....Im not worried about the black widow, Ive raised...dozens of spiders...poisonous and not poisonous. I normally give them shelter from the winter. Atleast a few. That T...im wondering if my widow will be bigger, lol. But man, soon as I saw them I fell in love, they look mythological, like the Tarantula God.

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
my rat started off potty trained...slowly over time she stopped caring...OH!!! I just ordered a .5 Ceratogyrus marshalli sling and a black widow! I get them tuesday, Im so excited. That will be my smallest sling though....Im not worried about the black widow, Ive raised...dozens of spiders...poisonous and not poisonous. I normally give them shelter from the winter. Atleast a few. That T...im wondering if my widow will be bigger, lol. But man, soon as I saw them I fell in love, they look mythological, like the Tarantula God.
Awwwwww can't wait 2 see your new T members ^^ I just posted my Avic Avic photo ^^

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
Just curious do you have 2 have 2 have any requiments 2 own one? I know some pets you've to have some exotic licensee? Or how much does one cost? ^^

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
Hmmmmmmm did you check the Avic Avic Club? Should be on page 20 and look at my Tarantula socks XD

h5VJIGejACM.jpg

Tongue Flicker

3 Year Member
Just curious do you have 2 have 2 have any requiments 2 own one? I know some pets you've to have some exotic licensee? Or how much does one cost? ^^

I do have a government issued wildlife permit since i have 27 animals out of my 200+ pets that are listed under the endangered species category. Having that permit allows me to charge vet bills or reimburse feeding & maintenance costs to the state if one of those endangered animals become ill or requires a special diet that would otherwise be too costly for me. (Not that i can't afford it but better them than me lol)

Latest posts