• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Time To Apply My Real Estate Skills lol

Tongue Flicker

3 Year Member
Today i got an extension cage for my gliders. I'll be putting it together side by side to become an animal duplex (My mind is set for a rowhouse though lol)

The new cage

10155723_660588224000360_8245141049663598186_n.jpg

Their original cage

10153056_660587984000384_7328575068873128255_n.jpg

Both cages have a sliding door at the side that can be made so as it stays open or if not i'll clip a few bars and put 3 huge pipes on the top, mid, lower side as tunnel entrances.

My gang is so excited!! Here's a photo of Tasha (Anastacia), Andrea, Sandra (Alexandra), and Agatha. Alexis was on my head when i took the photo so he wasn't included lol.

10152375_660587850667064_5171749852811216071_n.jpg

Tasha and Alexis, outside their cage and exploring :D

10150573_660587730667076_7926384446016098636_n.jpg

Today's gonna be a busy afternoon for me @__@

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
Omg, that's like when I had my ferrets. Too cute though. 1 rat is enough to cause all kinds of chaos...lol, mine wrecks the house. Shes so worth it though, little love-bug.

Pitt? I've been thinking for over a year now about rescuing one from a shelter, where I live shelters are PACKED with the poor dogs...So misunderstood. Beautiful dog btw.

HungryGhost

3 Year Member
Omg, that's like when I had my ferrets. Too cute though. 1 rat is enough to cause all kinds of chaos...lol, mine wrecks the house. Shes so worth it though, little love-bug.

Pitt? I've been thinking for over a year now about rescuing one from a shelter, where I live shelters are PACKED with the poor dogs...So misunderstood. Beautiful dog btw.
She's the best dog I've ever had. We got her from a shelter 2 years ago, my daughter was working there at the time and they fell in love with each other.

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
Wonderful :D

I love my rat and my old rats I loved them even though they ate and chewed stuff just being a normal rat XD

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
I love her so much it hurts, but yeah! She chews EVERYTHING! But its ok, shes such a great companion. I have fallen in love with rats just as with Ts.
I always told my rats I still love you even though you eat everything ^^ this is what my rat looks like this photo is when I got her at 2 months of an adoption once I saw her dumbo ears and face plus that lovely color on her I had 2 have her right now and agreed I love my T's and my Rat ^^

I would never get a photo like this again this one of those oh my god hurry camera moments I had her out running around and I flipped the cover and I saw her like this
pXOgyRKgdUQ.jpg

When I first got her
Jxz73cCT3WU.jpg

ksOYJragNko.jpg
got a really good photo of her itching and grooming I think she was doing XD her name is Rosie

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
I always told my rats I still love you even though you eat everything ^^ this is what my rat looks like this photo is when I got her at 2 months of an adoption once I saw her dumbo ears and face plus that lovely color on her I had 2 have her right now and agreed I love my T's and my Rat ^^

I would never get a photo like this again this one of those oh my god hurry camera moments I had her out running around and I flipped the cover and I saw her like this
pXOgyRKgdUQ.jpg

When I first got her
Jxz73cCT3WU.jpg

ksOYJragNko.jpg
got a really good photo of her itching and grooming I think she was doing XD her name is Rosie

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333 I'll show you my girl! Yours is SO cute. I got my rat young too, and we both have the same fun tube for our rats, haha.

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333 I'll show you my girl! Yours is SO cute. I got my rat young too, and we both have the same fun tube for our rats, haha.
She is like mega level 100 so cute awwwwww I can't wait too see your girls a lot of my pets like those tubes and my gerbil loves them here is Jack he is still ticking at 2 years and a half ^^
7G1tKvyjcE0.jpg

Here is my Betta fish if I recall I think it's a double betta tail male

X_T5PrTcboo.jpg
aqNJGQRWlCU.jpg

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
My rat was going to be a "feeder" rat, guess you could say I saved her. Her name is Spirit. I cannot imagine her being eaten by anything, shes so smart and affectionate and playful. (I know snakes need to eat...not trying to say its wrong...I just...cant do it, lol)

spirit.jpg

spirittarantula.jpg

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
I have a mouse too, but he was supposed to be a rat...lol...I asked for a juvenile feeder rat and they gave me a mouse...i was fooled at first, but I kept him anyways. My rat hates him though. I have to keep him up or she tries to literally punch his face.

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
My rat was going to be a "feeder" rat, guess you could say I saved her. Her name is Spirit. I cannot imagine her being eaten by anything, shes so smart and affectionate and playful. (I know snakes need to eat...not trying to say its wrong...I just...cant do it, lol)

View attachment 5295

View attachment 5296
I've done that before done a lot of saving I could never own a snake that ate live rats ._. just can't do it awwwwwwww... your rat is so cute ^^ the second one reminds me of a mixture of chocolate and vanilla shake how cute :D