• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

T Molting Support Group for Noobs*

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
caught Savage, my son's A. genic molting last night. It's flipped back over this morning and recovering. Eyeballing the molt through the enclosure I suspect it's a female Savage, but hopefully the molt will be intact enough to sex it this time when i get home tonight. :)

savage.jpg

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Pantera, my tiny G. rosea, molted yesterday. Couldn't get a pic, he's still hiding in his burrow.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
My little Avicularia sp. peru purple, Chimu, has just moulted.

Somewhere in this tangle is a T and an old exo.
DSCF9905 (2).JPG

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Another moult last night, this time it was my Chilobrachys sp. Blue Vietnam, Han.

DSCF9935.JPG

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
he's 1/2" maybe 3/4" dls now. i got him at barely 1/4" dls back in October. He's molted 3 times now counting the molt in March. 12/23/16, 1/28/17, and 3/26/17, so every other month-ish.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
2 saturday molts :) Bling, my G. pulchripes an Chum, my LP molted Saturday. No pics yet, wanted to wait until my new phone came today :D

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Been super busy with spring/summer here and school getting out and work and blah blah, haven't had much time to update.

Houdini (P. vitatta) molted - 5/7/17
Spaz (P. Sazimai) molted 5/13/17

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I know there's an Exo and a tiny spid in there somewhere but I can't tell which is which lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The T is nearest to the side of the container with its just moulted ghostly legs. :)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Does he get a new enclosure with his new skins?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not usually and I've only had this one a couple of weeks but looking at how much it's grown with this moult I think I might have to consider moving it to a bigger container.

Latest posts