• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Some of my critters

Listershat

3 Year Member
Terrible photo of my formidable, (;)) Euathles Sp. Yellow, (Chilli Bumblebee). If you squint you can just see it's the blob on the left, the others a pinhead. Had it 7 months odd now, very healthy, I know it's appetite's fine as any pinhead's I put in disappear. Sooo slow growing though, hasn't changed by a millimetre yet.
DSC02131.JPG

Listershat

3 Year Member
2 Inch Black & White Birdeater, very cute and rather shy. Does sit out for a while, but the slightest thing can send it in it's pot. The Red Knee's tank next to it and that's basically a garden gnome - never inside total opposites.
DSC02254.JPG

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
What can you tell me about the BumbleBee? One of the vendors that will be at Repticon here in Ga in a week is supposed to have some.... :D

Listershat

3 Year Member
Buy a magnifying glass. Ha, no they're a fairly dwarf species up to around 3 inches, very docile. As I said, very slow growing.
This info is from the Spider Shop:-
Temp: 23 to 26°C
Humidity: 65to 75%
Lifestyle: Terrestrial
This is an adult, very cute. (pic from web)
Euathlus sp. Yellow.jpg

Listershat

3 Year Member
Found this t shirt on ebay last year. Rather cool I thought, but good T t shirts are hard to find over here. If anyone wants to know the seller etc, I'll try to find it in my ebay history. They do different colours.
Ttshirt.JPG

Listershat

3 Year Member
My Euathles Sp Yellow has actually shed! Unbelievable. Can't see the molt, but I can see the spider for a change. ;) She's, (hoping at that size) nearly see through and noticeably bigger. Very chuffed, was beginning to think I was going to keep a mite. On a downer note though, can't see my B. Vagans anymore. Probably just buried, time will tell - pinhead in the tub so will keep an eye on it to see if it vanishes.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lol, that's pretty much what I do with my G. pulchiripes lately....I thought she was getting ready to molt since she's burrowed. I but in crix, they disappear, and a day or so later are replaced with a dried bolus....

Listershat

3 Year Member
Salmon Pink rehoused successfully, not too fast but rather defensive, (not aggressive - hates paint brushes though ;)). Hopefully be the same the next few times as LP's grow very fast. She's just getting her bearings now, se
LPrehoused.jpg
ems happy enough.

Listershat

3 Year Member
The LP's settled in well to the new tank. Sits in the open all day like the Red Knee and the lodger G. Porteri, never uses her shelter / burrow. Which is always good news for the keeper ;).
DSC02373.JPG

Listershat

3 Year Member
DSC02406.JPG
The New River Rust Rump has turned her pot around and bundled it over to the other side of the tank and decided to do a head stand behind it. I said she was nuts. o_O All my animals seem to be in some way....

Latest posts