• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US SOLD OUT Psalmopoeus cambridgei slings to new collectors just pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

swimbait

3 Year Member
Just now saw this thread earlier, at first look I misread and thought you had a 7 inch female T. blondi for sale for that price...Spent the next hour thinking about how good of a deal that was and was about to message you, then I reread a little slower and saw T. stirmi, made more sense lol Still a good price. If that female irminia stays available I may be interested in a couple weeks

Jennifer Waltering

3 Year Member
Hey Doc,
I tried messaging you in a private message last Wednesday, and on Facebook, but I don't know if your inbox is full or what is going on because I haven't heard from you. Anyway, I was wondering if maybe I could just get the money back for now that I sent to you, and then Ill just order in the spring when the weather is better. As of right now I will be waiting until at least March for you to send them, that is quite a while.
Please let me know as soon as you can, hope your day is going well.

leaveittoweaver

3 Year Member
Hey Doc!

Interested in a free p.cambridgei sling. Let me know where to send shipping money and when would be good to ship? temps have been good here.

Doc Miller

3 Year Member
Jenn they're over 4500 friends on my face book so sometimes it takes some time to go through my pm's
All sales are final and almost everyone is waiting for shipping. Most all dealers stop shipping from the 20th of Dec to the 1st of Jan due to rough package handling and delays from Christmas season rush. It is highly doubtful you will have to wait till march to receive your order. I ship throughout the year to the north. There are many days above 40's to ship

leaveittoweaver [email protected] is my paypal. I need your address. Its $16 + $2 if you need a heat pack and so far with orders Ive included 2 p. cambridgei till supplies lessen

Jennifer Waltering

3 Year Member
Jenn they're over 4500 friends on my face book so sometimes it takes some time to go through my pm's
All sales are final and almost everyone is waiting for shipping. Most all dealers stop shipping from the 20th of Dec to the 1st of Jan due to rough package handling and delays from Christmas season rush. It is highly doubtful you will have to wait till march to receive your order. I ship throughout the year to the north. There are many days above 40's to ship

leaveittoweaver [email protected] is my paypal. I need your address. Its $16 + $2 if you need a heat pack and so far with orders Ive included 2 p. cambridgei till supplies lessen
Hey, I totally understand that you have a lot of people on your facebook, the only reason I asked is because you answered me once and then I didn't hear from you again for a few days, that's all. I was just wondering if you had gotten my last message. I was not trying to be rude about anything, I was just asking. According to my weather source it won't start to warm up for quite some time, and I was still planning on ordering, just at a later date. If I have to wait, I have to wait. That's fine, I just wanted to know if it was possible.
Hope you have a good day.

leaveittoweaver

3 Year Member

My temps are in the 40's, 30's at night. Do you think a heat pack would be necessary? When would you be able to ship next? Let me know about the heat pack and I'll send you money and my address.

Dixie Ann Mahaffie

3 Year Member
I inquired about the nigricolor recently and then I lost a couple months of emails (mistakenly deleted them myself, LOL). You had emailed me pictures. I just saw your ad on the fauna classifieds and saw the pictures there. I am interested in the nigricolor and the irminia. Can you email me again? [email protected]

Tuskedwings

3 Year Member
Wish I was older i'm 17 so i cant just get any and every T. I want even if they are free :(

Timmy G

3 Year Member
0220161656b-1.jpg

Hey Doc, P. Cams are doing great. One of them disappeared for a week in its burrow and I got worried. Found out why this morning. Thanks again zDoc.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Wish I was older i'm 17 so i cant just get any and every T. I want even if they are free :(
Hey there!!!! No worries! You'll be 18 soon enough. If you still live with your parents or go to college (dorm), just make sure you have permission to keep one where you reside and I will give you a free Tarantula. Of course you will be responsible for providing its setup, etc.... It's always nice to see new interest in the hobby and even better to have a new hobbyist join us!!! Welcome to the hobby!!! :). I always have Tarantulas available, lol....so don't worry....I won't run out...:). Wait...I just read your profile....it says you're 18....you must've had a birthday since Christmas Eve....???? :) I'm sure you already have Tarantulas but if you want, I will send you one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts