• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US SOLD OUT Psalmopoeus cambridgei slings to new collectors just pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc Miller

3 Year Member
FREE Psalmopoeus cambridgei slings to new collectors just pay
$16 shipping 1 per person/order SOLD

Adult Females, Slings. Males
Pamphobeteus nigricolor 4+ in female .....................$150...SOLD
Theraphosa stirmi 7 in female.....CH/CR...................$110 SOLD
Psalmopoeus irminia female 5+ in.............................$85 SOLD
Monocentropus balfouri slings........ 2 for....................$100 shipped SOLD
3i 3/4 Lasiodora difficilis slings .......2 for................... $30 shipped SOLD
Poecilotheria metallica penult male........................... $80 SOLD
Poecilotheria regalis .... male............................ ........$65
MM
Lasiodora difficilis 4/6...........................................$40 SOLD
Poecilotheria regalis 10/25 ..................................$75 SOLD
Poecilotheria ornata 9/15.....................................$75 SOLD
Hapalopus sp. colombia large 10/15....................$70 SOLD
Inquire for shipping charge...
LAG 100% of the animal on over night shipments & 2 day within reasonable temps .
Not responsible for extreme weather or shipping delays

Last edited:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hey doc. I'm interested in your Irminia female and wanted to know if you're interested in trading?

Doc Miller

3 Year Member
Yes I would honor that with the old timers too. Casey I'm really not interested in a L. difficilis. I have a large female I don't even breed any more. To many slings to take care of.

Jennifer Waltering

3 Year Member
I will take you up on that free Psalmopoeus cambridgei sling offer, and possibly one of the 3/4 Lasiodora difficilis slings or do I have to buy two? Would shipping still be $16? Please let me know, thank you so much!

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've been hemming and hawing about this offer, if there are any Psalmopoeus cambridgei available may I have one please?

Doc Miller

3 Year Member
Jenn that would be $31 total for both shipped, Kymura $16 my paypal is [email protected]

Casey I really feel bad for telling you I'm not interested. I'm not to big on the dwarfs. I have 2 adult PP large with a mature male I haven't decided if I'm going to breed yet

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks and sent, How big are these slings so I know what size enclosure to get ready for it ^^

Last edited:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Jenn that would be $31 total for both shipped, Kymura $16 my paypal is [email protected]

Casey I really feel bad for telling you I'm not interested. I'm not to big on the dwarfs. I have 2 adult PP large with a mature male I haven't decided if I'm going to breed yet
If though at first you don't succeed.....if you aren't interested in trades just lmk. It's nice of you to reply to my inquiries but I don't want to seem a pest. On a note: are there ANY species in particular that you would be interested in? I. Mira perhaps? I'm showing a new interest in your Stirmi & Nigricolor females.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts