• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US slings, isopods and much more...sale/trade

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
Overnight with the OBT and the Isopods for $40.00? What a steal! How do we go about this? what size is the OBT are they sexed?

sorry, i think i listed the total price wrong. $10 for the OBT, $20 for the isopods, and $35 or $20 for either overnight or two day delivery. so your total would be $50 with 2 day shipping, or $65 with overnight.

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
sorry, i think i listed the total price wrong. $10 for the OBT, $20 for the isopods, and $35 or $20 for either overnight or two day delivery. so your total would be $50 with 2 day shipping, or $65 with overnight.

and the OBTs are about 1.25+" and are cute as hell.

SasyStace

3 Year Member

Still a damn good price- I am in CA the weather is great right now- I think the 2 day would be fine. How big are the OBT's right now? do you guarantee your delivery's? I have never purchased any T's from anyone other than Jaime's

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
You sent $50.00 to [email protected] :) :) Woooo Hoooo!! I am going to be the proud mommy of an OBT

oh yes you are!!! they are so cool. a bit common, but that's because everyone loves them. i have and have many. they are quite the characters! I'm truly happy you are getting one. everyone i know in this hobby has one. its a must.
i am also having a deal which i stupidly forgot to mention to you:
first let me ask...do you already have an enclosure for the obt yet? and would you like another cool but easy tarantula sling?

SasyStace

3 Year Member
oh yes you are!!! they are so cool. a bit common, but that's because everyone loves them. i have and have many. they are quite the characters! I'm truly happy you are getting one. everyone i know in this hobby has one. its a must.
i am also having a deal which i stupidly forgot to mention to you:
first let me ask...do you already have an enclosure for the obt yet? and would you like another cool but easy tarantula sling?

Not yet, I was going to pick one up what do you have in mind? I am always looking for another sling...Talk to me!! LOL whatcha got!

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
Not yet, I was going to pick one up what do you have in mind? I am always looking for another sling...Talk to me!! LOL whatcha got!

give me 3 min. my boyfriend builds professional enclosures at a great rate and out deal includes an enclosure and a sling, plus some live plants to go with all of it. i'll get right back to you.

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
Hey this is Jonathan (the boyfriend):) We build all our own terrariums out of acrylic and we also have jugs which have brown painted lids with plastic screen vents on top. He is going to send pictures that correlate with what I’m saying. There is a picture with the four different size jugs. We recommend the mini for an OBT sling. It is 4’’ in diameter, and 6’’ tall. The jug itself we sell for $10. The combo comes with a small live plant, 8 oz of our super substrate (soil,pest moss, bark chips, sphagnum moss, leaf litter, and a small starter colony of dwarf white isopods (about 15)), a small piece of cork bark for a hide, and a few sticks for decor. We offer this combo for just $25. And with a purchase of a sling. its $5 off the $25 enclosure. Really unbeatable. Also included below is a small portion of what we have done tank-wise. We are always coming up with new ways to build and new deals to spread the beauty throughout the hobby.

the slings to choose from are:

C. sp Sulawesi Black…1.25+”…$35 (very large aboral spider reaching 9-10" as an adult)

C. pentalore….. .75”…$20 ( a truly amazing looking spider...4.5" as an adult)

to send pics, i would need either your phone number or email.