• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US slings, isopods and much more...sale/trade

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
Slings, matured, isopods, a few scorps and a bit more

SLINGS:

C. sp Sulawesi Black…rare aboral from india…1.25”…$35, 3 for $80, 5 for $110

C. pentalore… .5”…$20, 3 for $35, 5 for $55

OBT….75” $10

P. cambridgei… 1.25+”…$12

Haplopus sp Columbia (Pumpkin Patch) (lg)… .1/2+”…$15ea, 3 for $35

MALES:

MM (9/14/15) Sericopelma melanotarsum…$65: - a truly magnificent looking T.

TRUE SPIDER:

Female Kukulcania hibernalis…1 1/2+”…$12ea, all 2 for $20

Kukulcania hibernalis slings… .1/8th-1/4th”…$2ea

SCORPIONS:

Tityus stigmurus…3i…$25 (only a few left!)

ISOPODS:

16oz dwarf white starter culture (20+)….$9

16oz dwarf white well established culture (50+)…$20

16oz dwarf white super size culture (100+)…$35

16oz dwarf purple starter culture (12+)…$9

16oz dwarf purple well established culture (50+)…$30

*substrate is a mix of topsoil, coco fiber, sphagnum moss, and leaf litter

MISC.:

Armadillidium maculatum (Zebra pill bugs) - exciting, rare and new to the hobby

6 for $10, 1doz for $15

Anadenobolus monilicornis ( Jamaican Bumble Bee millipede)…adults for $4ea, 6 adults for $16, med/juvie. 6 for $10, 12 for $16

Shipping: overnight - $35 USPS, Fedex (give me a zip, and i can give you a quote) / 2 day - $25 USPS, Fedex (need a zip for quote)

TOS: both overnight and 2 day delivery are both honored by LAG. if animal is either injured or deceased upon arrival, you must take a photo and send it to 9174344720 for refund.

** All slings are CB except H. sp Columbia**

SasyStace

3 Year Member
do you still have the Haplopus sp Columbia available? I really really think this would be an amazing addition to my little crew. My zip code is 92530 - I would be interested in one.

thank you :)

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
do you still have the Haplopus sp Columbia available? I really really think this would be an amazing addition to my little crew. My zip code is 92530 - I would be interested in one.

thank you :)
so sorry to finally get back to you. i have had some computer issues as of late. I'm also sorry because i no longer have anymore of the H. sp "Columbia" left.
i do have:
C. sp. Sulawesi Black slings
C. pentalore slings
OBT slings
MM (very fresh) S. melanotarsum
many isopods
zebra pill bugs
jamacian bumbble bee millipedes

let me know if any of these interest you.
thanks,
-Bela

SasyStace

3 Year Member
so sorry to finally get back to you. i have had some computer issues as of late. I'm also sorry because i no longer have anymore of the H. sp "Columbia" left.
i do have:
C. sp. Sulawesi Black slings
C. pentalore slings
OBT slings
MM (very fresh) S. melanotarsum
many isopods
zebra pill bugs
jamacian bumbble bee millipedes

let me know if any of these interest you.
thanks,
-Bela
Darn!! I have been searching forever LOL ... I have considered an OBT however I think I need more time before I jump in that ring, Thank you so much for getting back to me and please if you ever have anymore Pumpkins contact me right away :)

timc

3 Year Member
Darn!! I have been searching forever LOL ... I have considered an OBT however I think I need more time before I jump in that ring, Thank you so much for getting back to me and please if you ever have anymore Pumpkins contact me right away :)
I believe net bug has them as freebies with a minimum purchase. Why not get something you want and then something else you want for free!

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
I believe net bug has them as freebies with a minimum purchase. Why not get something you want and then something else you want for free!

net bug usually has a great thing going, but i think they are not offering any right now. i do love obts. they are pretty much still in the beginner group if that interests you anymore. very easy and very hardy.

timc

3 Year Member
net bug usually has a great thing going, but i think they are not offering any right now. i do love obts. they are pretty much still in the beginner group if that interests you anymore. very easy and very hardy.
OBTs are awesome spiders...except for rehousing;)

SasyStace

3 Year Member

Thank you for this awesome Tip! I will have to save up a bit more $$$- looks like the Hap is only free with a min $100 purchase which isn't bad at all but the shipping cost is more than the T if I don't spend the minimum 100$ :) I wouldn't have known about this place if you hadn't taken the time to reply so thank you thank you thank you!

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
The force is real strong on the need for an OBT... what have I gotten myself into?? I am addicted!!!

thats how it goes. started off wanting one in a dream and then my boyfriend and i got two from a show, but 60 days later we ended up with 16 and now 3 years later we have almost 180 species and close to 2,000 spiders in all, along with some other very cool things that people do not see everyday.
now about OBTs, i do have a few left from my 300 i had a few months ago, when my big girl had all her babies. they are 1.25+" and are now going for $15ea. they are complete pigs when it comes to eating and are very heathy. they are also fast growers (depending on how much you feed them...i spoil mine very much) and you will get such a laugh at watching how they go about their daily activities. a must for every collection. the offer always stands if you would like any.
-Bela

SasyStace

3 Year Member
thats how it goes. started off wanting one in a dream and then my boyfriend and i got two from a show, but 60 days later we ended up with 16 and now 3 years later we have almost 180 species and close to 2,000 spiders in all, along with some other very cool things that people do not see everyday.
now about OBTs, i do have a few left from my 300 i had a few months ago, when my big girl had all her babies. they are 1.25+" and are now going for $15ea. they are complete pigs when it comes to eating and are very heathy. they are also fast growers (depending on how much you feed them...i spoil mine very much) and you will get such a laugh at watching how they go about their daily activities. a must for every collection. the offer always stands if you would like any.
-Bela

Thank you Bela- how do you go about your shipping and what is your cost? My zip is 92530 I live in So Cal.

timc

3 Year Member
Thank you for this awesome Tip! I will have to save up a bit more $$$- looks like the Hap is only free with a min $100 purchase which isn't bad at all but the shipping cost is more than the T if I don't spend the minimum 100$ :) I wouldn't have known about this place if you hadn't taken the time to reply so thank you thank you thank you!
No problem. I'm not sure where you're from but if you're in the northeast net bug is always at the Hamburg reptile show in PA and they do other shows in NY and I totally recommend going to meet them

SasyStace

3 Year Member
-Bela

Okay... wow WOW that is alot of spiders! This is going to be me I just know it.. LOL What has been your most treasured T? My two favs to watch are my P. Irminia and my GBB. They're both very active

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
Thank you Bela- how do you go about your shipping and what is your cost? My zip is 92530 I live in So Cal.

i have 2 questions 1st; do you just want 1 obt, or anymore (i usually recommend isopods for any spider tanks. they are the best clean up crew possible. they will eat all waste from the tank and keep it free of all things like mold, mites, rotten bolus and bits that were not eaten.) They can also prolong the life of your spider by cleaning so well. you never need to worry about them dying because they breed a lot and only die if they are put in completely dry soil/substrate. just a suggestion. and do you want overnight shipping, which i do recommend for reducing the stress on the spider. i can also do 2 day delivery.

SasyStace

3 Year Member
i have 2 questions 1st; do you just want 1 obt, or anymore (i usually recommend isopods for any spider tanks. they are the best clean up crew possible. they will eat all waste from the tank and keep it free of all things like mold, mites, rotten bolus and bits that were not eaten.) They can also prolong the life of your spider by cleaning so well. you never need to worry about them dying because they breed a lot and only die if they are put in completely dry soil/substrate. just a suggestion. and do you want overnight shipping, which i do recommend for reducing the stress on the spider. i can also do 2 day delivery.

wow - I didn't know about the isopods- they won't harm the T or slings?? How did I not know about this? how many do you put in? they won't eat them? what do you charge for them? give me an estimate of both 2 day and over night please. :)

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
wow - I didn't know about the isopods- they won't harm the T or slings?? How did I not know about this? how many do you put in? they won't eat them? what do you charge for them? give me an estimate of both 2 day and over night please. :)

yeah, isopods are pretty important, unless you go around EVERYDAY cleaning up the excess webbing, dead and dying plant matter, and most important, picking out what the spider does't eat. this allows a very clean tank.
i charge $20 (50+ isopods), well enough for a few tanks; they reproduce like crazy. there have never been any reports of them harming anything alive. they are one of the most recommended things. overnight with both obt and 50+ isopods would be $35 USPS. 2 day delivery would be $25. FedEx overnight would be $40 and 2 day would be $30

SasyStace

3 Year Member
yeah, isopods are pretty important, unless you go around EVERYDAY cleaning up the excess webbing, dead and dying plant matter, and most important, picking out what the spider does't eat. this allows a very clean tank.
i charge $20 (50+ isopods), well enough for a few tanks; they reproduce like crazy. there have never been any reports of them harming anything alive. they are one of the most recommended things. overnight with both obt and 50+ isopods would be $35 USPS. 2 day delivery would be $25. FedEx overnight would be $40 and 2 day would be $30

Overnight with the OBT and the Isopods for $40.00? What a steal! How do we go about this? what size is the OBT are they sexed?

Latest posts