• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

PC gaming and PC building

Adraps11

3 Year Member
2016-02-24_00003.jpg

My Yautja Badblood

Everywhere I go Death Follows! LOL I do find it funny that in skyrim a short thief approaches my 7 foot 5 fully armored Pred and demands my money or he'll "Gut me like a fish!" I respond with a few clicks and growls, followed by a shoulder mounted plasma castor blast! The mods creator tells me he's going to bring most of the art assets over to fallout 4. I can't wait to show those super mutants, who the superior being really is. :cool:

Last edited:

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
rofl! We generally beat the games then mod hell out of them for fun, thats the best part ^^

Adraps11

3 Year Member
2016-02-25_00001.jpg

My "Perimeter Fence" It goes around the whole settlement. If anything comes within 100 yards of this farm all of these turrets will make a loud targeting beep and rip the super mutant or raider intruders to shreds. They are very loud. lol, The family sleeps soundly, when these things go off.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just started to actually build up my settlements, Have been mostly just exploring, not even following story line. I'm bad about that in Fallout :p

Adraps11

3 Year Member
Just started to actually build up my settlements, Have been mostly just exploring, not even following story line. I'm bad about that in Fallout :p
These bethesda games make it very easy to get sidetracked. In my next playthrough I'm going to avoid Concord and Preston Garvey and go straight to the glowing sea. I imagine I'll last only a few minutes before being torn to shreds by those rad scorpions........I could just max out my level from the very start and automatically complete the main story with a console command. :) I did a level up cheat in the Witcher 3, but it took away the fun of grinding through, so I restarted as level 1 Geralt after a few days. I can't wait until Vurt comes in with his Flora Overhaul, because after 200 years, you'd think there'd be a few trees alive in the Boston area. There should also be some gigantic mutated Aphonopelma species roaming around the wasteland.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
LMAO Now that's one coffee mug I'd certainly get! I love it. That would even be cool as an actual mod in fallout.
thinking about getting one, have them on etsy and a couple other places..search epic coffee mug.

Adraps11

3 Year Member
I just finished Fallout 4 and The Witcher 3, I think I'll start new game plus in The Witcher 3, just so I can gather all of the armor sets. Fallout 4's story wasn't to engaging for me towards the end. LOL I ended up getting the worst ending a concerned mother looking for her son could get. It just felt like a rehash of fallout 3's story, but I can't wait to do some serious modding, like adding in whole new quest lines and player races. I got a good ending in the Witcher 3, so next time I'm going to have to be an unforgiving A hole, just to see what happens differently!

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've been addicted to Tom Clancy Division. I've always liked FPS games and now to have a rpg type (Destiny was **** and doesn't count) is just awesome. I think I've logged 20 hours in the 4 days I've owned it lol.

Adraps11

3 Year Member
I've been addicted to Tom Clancy Division. I've always liked FPS games and now to have a rpg type (Destiny was **** and doesn't count) is just awesome. I think I've logged 20 hours in the 4 days I've owned it lol.
I've watched gameplay videos of the Division it looks beautiful, I may pick it up on the PC. The only thing that bothers me immediately is the lack of variety in the enemies looks and them becoming bullet sponges. Destiny was just wasted potential. Dinklebot lol

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've watched gameplay videos of the Division it looks beautiful, I may pick it up on the PC. The only thing that bothers me immediately is the lack of variety in the enemies looks and them becoming bullet sponges. Destiny was just wasted potential. Dinklebot lol
Just like any other RPG, they use the same base model and slightly modify for the enemies. There's a few variations in the game i've liked so far. The cleaners are fun :) Yeah they are bullet sponges but not totally like some games have been. Headshots knock em down every time ;)

And the game is a challenge, and unlike Destiny it doesn't require a group and 5 hours to complete a mission, you can solo everything, or at least everything i've come across so far ;) I have played the group option and had good and bad groups, which is normal for online RPGs

Adraps11

3 Year Member

Escape from Tarkov is an upcoming mmo rpg game I'm really looking forward to.
It is kind of like S.T.A.L.K.E.R or Metro, and it has realistic body damage, if you're shot by a rifle you're not going to just shake it off and keep running!

Latest posts