• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

PanzoN88's eight legged pack

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ugly picture, but, this little thing is one of my many H. gabonensis slings.

20191101_225026.jpg

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Been a while since I posted here. While I'm working on getting an updated A. hentzi picture, I'll post pictures of whatever decides to cooperate.

My female B. hamorii looking absolutely breathtaking, even when she is literally stuffing her face. @Casey K. if I recall, I bought this one from you.

On an unrelated note: yes she is on one of those half log hides, as I am out of cork bark, which I can't find around here.

20200712_201727.jpg

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Been a while since I posted here. While I'm working on getting an updated A. hentzi picture, I'll post pictures of whatever decides to cooperate.

My female B. hamorii looking absolutely breathtaking, even when she is literally stuffing her face. @Casey K. if I recall, I bought this one from you.

On an unrelated note: yes she is on one of those half log hides, as I am out of cork bark, which I can't find around here.

View attachment 47661

She's beautiful! :) You purchased a B. schroederi from me as well, didn't you? How is she doing?

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Now here is one you don't hear about everyday. My Homoeomma orellanai is finally putting on size and has graduated from a pill vial to a condiment cup after 4 years.

20200712_204245.jpg

She's beautiful! :) You purchased a B. schroederi from me as well, didn't you? How is she doing?
She unfortunately passed in Feburary. Losing that one made me almost give up the hobby entirely. She was indeed my favorite. I actually have her stored away for preservation. If I could find another, I'd buy it instantly.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Now here is one you don't hear about everyday. My Homoeomma orellanai is finally putting on size and has graduated from a pill vial to a condiment cup after 4 years.

View attachment 47662

She unfortunately passed in Feburary. Losing that one made me almost give up the hobby entirely. She was indeed my favorite. I actually have her stored away for preservation. If I could find another, I'd buy it instantly.

That's so sad. :( She looked super fat in that last pic you have of her. Very healthy T.