• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

PanzoN88's eight legged pack

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The first photo is of my Genic showing it's appreciation for me walking past it's enclosure

The second is of my female GBB

The third is of my larger B. Albopilosum

4th is my nasty tempered B. Sabulosum
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have pictures of more new additions that i aquired since the last time i was here. Question is do i post them or leave everybody in the dark?

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ok, you all asked for it.
First is my G. Porteri sling
image.jpeg

Second is my G. Rosea sling
image.jpeg

P. Cancerides 2.5" female
image.jpeg

That is just a few for now, I will post more and give updates on my other tarantulas that I already had before I got these and a couple more.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
As you maybe know, I love everything Phormictopus! Your cancerides is wonderful, in one or two molts she'll show her amazing purple colors on the prosoma.
They are amazing. I'd love to get ahold of some full greens, and Platus at some point. Phormictopus genus is in my top two next to the Euathlus genus

Nicolas C

3 Year Member
They are amazing. I'd love to get ahold of some full greens, and Platus at some point. Phormictopus genus is in my top two next to the Euathlus genus
Yes they are! I'm still waiting on my P sp green to show me some green colors though. Platus/auratus are stunning (even the females!). I've never owned an Euathlus (well, I now have Bumba pulcherrimaklaasi which is an ex-Euathlus, and at some point in the past Brachypelma were Euathlus...), but I'm trying to find an Euathlus sp. red (she's on my wishlist!).

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yes they are! I'm still waiting on my P sp green to show me some green colors though. Platus/auratus are stunning (even the females!). I've never owned an Euathlus (well, I now have Bumba pulcherrimaklaasi which is an ex-Euathlus, and at some point in the past Brachypelma were Euathlus...), but I'm trying to find an Euathlus sp. red (she's on my wishlist!).
They are quite entertaining, here is my newish female (last one passed away)
image.jpeg

Latest posts