• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

OBTlets have arrived!

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yay! I just received 4 gorgeous wee OBT's from kenny.! They arrived happy and healthy.

OMG are they little nutters!!!! I had one in my armpit before I knew where it was heading! Thanks goodness my nephew was here watching me unpack them.

Pics later, after I stop shaking and they stop cussing me.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Awesome! Congrats on the new additions! Can't wait to see the photos!

Sabeth

3 Year Member
Congratulations! :) You got four of them?! Is that to increase your odds of getting the gender you're hoping for?

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
That, and slings are just awesome. Plus, I increase my chances of having extras to trade later. If I can stand to part with one. :)

Sabeth

3 Year Member
I follow you. Yeah, slings are neat...although I have to say I am anxious for my two to gain some SIZE! :p

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It happens fast...the first few you get excited over a 1/4 in, then all of a sudden they are doubling and tripling in size. Some of my 1/4-1/2 inch slings I got last November are 3-4 inch T's now.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have to admit, they are a bit intimidating, even if they are so small. They are so dang fast and just dart off like mad. I know four wee slings who will be fed and such in the bathtub until I get used to them.

They are so cute though. They have all 4 already started webbing up little nests!

BigTGirl93

3 Year Member
Congrats! They sound awesome! I want to see your pics!! I have two slings and I just LOVE them, they are neat little critters :)
I know my T's cuss at me all the time too, I am constantly watching them non stop, they look at me like....Take a pic it will last longer. LOL

BigTGirl93

3 Year Member
Yeh I bet they are speedy. Shame you cant clicker train them like a dog.
That would be extremely convenient:D my birdeater just molted a couple of days ago, and boy oh boy did she get her long legs back and great sharpness and speed came with it, still he/she is the best one for handling. Aragon is too but, my Rosie and Chaco avoids me lol

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Here they are! These little boogers are hard to photograph!

I have then in little portion cups!

IMG_0721.JPG IMG_0727.JPG IMG_0728.JPG IMG_0729.JPG IMG_0730.JPG IMG_0731.JPG

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Heh, too late. These things are INSANE!!! How are you supposed to open the containers and feed the little orange ninjas?!?!?!

I was trying to mist them tonight and I think I about had a panic attack!

Latest posts