• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Norwegian forest kitten (Thor)

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
image.jpeg

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49. He will start in spring but the heating has been on constantly since finishing work for Christmas and I'm finding massive clumps around the house . :)

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 . Just! I've bought a single bed with litter tray as instructed by the show manager but next show we go to I will upgrade it to a double. I may enter cheetara into the pet section so this kit could do her so I'm not wasting money....
How's the water situation in York...?

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@sym Good thinking.

The water's pretty much gone now just the Staiths are still flooded but thar's normal. They repaired the Foss Barrier so our end of town is safe now.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@sym Yes, they're awful things. I hate them almost as much as I hate snake mites, they're just so tiny. Luckily with only 1 snake now I don't have that problem any more.
Sounds like you have your own little menagerie going on between you and @sym....and maybe the Pulchripes at the weekend. Cool. :) Deffo looking forward to seeing that one to compare with mine. I think yours is a bit bigger. Mine is about an inch in total but I am hoping will molt this month

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Sounds like you have your own little menagerie going on between you and @sym....and maybe the Pulchripes at the weekend. Cool. :) Deffo looking forward to seeing that one to compare with mine. I think yours is a bit bigger. Mine is about an inch in total but I am hoping will molt this month

It won't be this weekend I've got to wait 'til payday and Thor is in his first cat show on Saturday opposite side of the country. We're both T and cat lovers.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It won't be this weekend I've got to wait 'til payday and Thor is in his first cat show on Saturday opposite side of the country. We're both T and cat lovers.
Shame cats and Ts don't usually get on tho....lol

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Phil. Im certain if any of my T's got loose my cats would either eat them or get bitten . selling my collection for another cat :)
image.jpeg

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 . Thor is looking like his mum at the moment. I hope he gets the size of his dad :)