• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Norwegian forest kitten (Thor)

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
image.jpg

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Cheetara is certainly growing up, not a kitten any more but they're both gorgeous.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Big lad. Not sure on weight but I would say 4.6kg roughly.
image.jpeg

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The other night I was sat watching tv. Cheetara gave out a massive cry so I ran into the spare room to find Thor had both paws around her back end and his claws were stuck in her skin and couldn't free himself....
So I made the decision there and then

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Just keep an eye on him though, one of our boys still tries it on with the girls even though he was done quite young.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
wow he really grew didn't he! It was fun reading this thread from the start and on back seeing him grow :) he's bigger than my dog lol.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@kormath. His such a lovely cat. So gentle and loving . His getting bigger every week.
Can't wait to see him at 12 months.
I will keep posted pictures so keep dropping by :)

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thor is now entered into his first pedigree cat show :)
1. Breed class
2. AC Norwegian forest kitten class
3. AV SLH not bred by exhibitor
4. AV debutante kitten
5. AV SLH kitten 6 months and over

Preston and Blackpool cat club 23/1/2016

Last edited:

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49. Very nervous as this will be my first show. Feel way out of my depth to be honest.
But excited to :)
His got fleas !
I've treated both of them and I've made a start on treating the house. My bedroom and the spare room is done just need to hoover them in the morning. The hall bathroom and look living room tomorrow...then kitchen last as the T's will be moved into there and the door sealed with cello tape.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@sym How's he got them? It always worries me about my lot getting them with so many Ts in the house but so far I've been lucky although the cats don't go out only the dog.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 . I thinking Laura's male cat has bought them in the house. All the ones I've found on him are big so mature. I must of picked 50 off him today. I bought flea treatment from pets at home a few weeks back. I found a few dead fleas in the bath and I'm still finding live ones on him so I've been to the vets today for some extra strength fluid.. They are fast little buggers,

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@sym Yes, they're awful things. I hate them almost as much as I hate snake mites, they're just so tiny. Luckily with only 1 snake now I don't have that problem any more.

Latest posts