• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My T's have been busy

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Chaos destroyed her little burrow, did some more webbing, and then dug out a bunch of her substrate, and now there is a big ball of substrate sitting in the middle of her deli....which she loves to sit on. Queen of her little dirt castle lol

Noelle has also done some redecorating. She's dug out a bunch of substrate from underneath her hide and stuck it outside along the side of her rock with webbing, she's also dug out some dirt from near her water dish and moved it around towards the back of the tank. Along with that she's got a huge ball of webbed up substrate sitting at the entrance of her hide, and she's covered her precious bottle cap with substrate and webbing as well. She continues to get more and more grumpy as the days go on as well....maybe she's getting ready to moult? I know when we first got her she was fairly skittish, but now she just keeps getting bolder and meaner every time I have to go into her tank lol.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Or Delilah ( but she really is one in a billion.) Mine have all been quite bold tho and always the first of my ts to investigate anything new in there enclosures . Delilah stays with my friend who is a teacher. Nearly every kid in the school has used her for show and tell but she is not allowed out of her encllosure unless she is at home. She will be 26 this year and she has gone very grey but i could not find a word for how much i love her.