• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My new lasiodora parahybana

TLRO

3 Year Member
But I am still extremely cautious because even though I feel they are so docile they are still wild as can be.

Totally. She terrifies me haha. I find her so unpredictable still. My wife teases me because I won't hold her. No way I'm picking up this monster until I get to know her body language more.

Does anyone know how many crickets I should feed her? She's had 7 crickets in 24 hours and looks like she's just getting started haha... can you over feed a growing LP?

BigTGirl93

3 Year Member
Totally. She terrifies me haha. I find her so unpredictable still. My wife teases me because I won't hold her. No way I'm picking up this monster until I get to know her body language more.

Does anyone know how many crickets I should feed her? She's had 7 crickets in 24 hours and looks like she's just getting started haha... can you over feed a growing LP?
Yes you can over feed any T, my Rose Hair and my LP eats like crazy!! I would have spread out her meals more, it takes a lot of energy for Ts to break down prey. But she should be okay! :)