• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My giant Vinegaroon

InsertInvert

3 Year Member
It hasn't shed in my care so I wouldn't know and I just took a measurement. She is 2 1/2 inches (DLS) That's leg span right.

InsertInvert

3 Year Member
She hasn't eaten in my care either. I've only had her for a week and a half. People said she's getting used to her new environment and to wait a week before trying to feed her.

Charmyknux

3 Year Member
Rouge is settling nicely into her new enclosure :) she's been digging around happily for two days now.
uploadfromtaptalk1394760933477.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1394760949556.jpg

Sabeth

3 Year Member
This is "Rouge the Bug" my giant Vinegaroon, named for Rouge the Bat from the Sonic the Hedgehog series.
I've had her for a little over a year now and I've never physically seen her eat, yet she's fat as a tick!
Does anyone else have any of these? I'd be interested in talking with anyone who does :)View attachment 4548
Holy smoke...awesome looking creature! Is it handleable? Sorry, I always have to ask that question as I love hands-on interaction with (almost) anything that moves. :)

Charmyknux

3 Year Member
Yes I handle her. However they can spray hot "vinegar" so caution should be observed. She raises her whip at me sometimes but has never actually threatened to spray me. She is very calm :)

Latest posts