• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mug shots

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Nice. I'm one of 4 admins in my company for the new phone system, so over the next 3 months i get to bounce around the country more setting up the phone system in my 10 remaining offices. There's over 40 offices in the company so we split them up ;)
Make sure you can still access the forum remotely then ☺

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
There, I have changed my avatar......practise what you preach ☺
Come on everyone else, November will from this day forward be known as "mug shot avatar Novemeber"

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
BTW.....Al @Shampain fault. The handome git decided to start a trend of us bloke sharing profile pics. Caught the attention of one or two of the mature females on the forum.....pmsl

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@LC72uk You look like a badass lol! Hell you are knowing some of the animals you've kept! Thanks for sharing buddy! No "sick bags" required, you're not bad looking at all... (I need to stop saying stuff like that to guys here lmao)
Oh there goes my dream, lol.....straight down the toilet....damn. Shampain came out the closet with Uncle Fester!!! :oops::(:mad:;):p

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
BTW.....Al @Shampain fault. The handome git decided to start a trend of us bloke sharing profile pics. Caught the attention of one or two of the mature females on the forum.....pmsl
I'm not mature! Who are you calling mature???? YOU'RE the one that's mature!!! I barely have any gray hair, yet! That's not nice, Phil!

........jk. ;):D

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
It's ME, back from a jouvence cure, ready to shake the hobby once again with a resurrected Zilla. :T::T::T:

No, joking! I'm just a swiss guy, in a far far far away land... Don't know, maybe all guys around 43 years old tend to look the same? :cool:

I can only imagine how many times you get that from people in the hobby that are familiar with Rob C. It's quite interesting because you seriously look like him....not to mention your last name has the same first letter.....coincidence, no?