• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mug shots

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'm pretty sure you're normal looking mate.... I have a mate who's so ugly he scares ghosts out've houses and has a mouth like a burnt out fusebox lol! I'm a little sick of seeing my noggin on every post and I cringe but until my phones fixed it I have to wait lol!
I would love to be your mirror.....just keep your friend away from it, ok? Lol.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
just saw this thread :) i'm 9.9 times out of 10 the one behind the camera. Took a while of digging to find one of myself, taken back in March
20150331_180126.jpg

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You look like the stereotypical Marine you see on telly dude
lol i've been told that quite a few times before, that or a redneck lumberjack ;) never been part of the armed services, never done more logging than cutting up wood that my grandpa already logged when i was young as a winter chore.

I'm a geek :D my hobby since i was in high school, and is now my profession, has been computers, fixing/building/programming/etc.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Id live to go to the states. I wanna drive all the way down route 66 :)
Where you from Jon? I have been trying to get a list of UK members together, have about 20 I think now and ther sharing of info, looking into breeding and even meeting face to face has started.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
lol i've been told that quite a few times before, that or a redneck lumberjack ;) never been part of the armed services, never done more logging than cutting up wood that my grandpa already logged when i was young as a winter chore.

I'm a geek :D my hobby since i was in high school, and is now my profession, has been computers, fixing/building/programming/etc.
I am a Portfolio Manager mainly for IT Projects. not a tech geek by any stretch of imagination but I know how to deliver and manage multiple IT assets for UK government (sounds all James Bond secret service but can assure far less exciting).☺

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I am a Portfolio Manager mainly for IT Projects. not a tech geek by any stretch of imagination but I know how to deliver and manage multiple IT assets for UK government (sounds all James Bond secret service but can assure far less exciting).☺
Nice. I'm one of 4 admins in my company for the new phone system, so over the next 3 months i get to bounce around the country more setting up the phone system in my 10 remaining offices. There's over 40 offices in the company so we split them up ;)