• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mug shots

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Finally the right thread....lol. Anyway, this is me (all megapixeled out)..still can't fix the res on this picture but oh well. Better a blind man see it, lol....also, my profile pic is me....I'm gonna take more selfies soon....try to be photogenic so I don't scare anyone off! Hopefully this one doesn't! :)View attachment 20361

Selfie?

With sword and shield?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hair's a mess but whatever, lol

20180812_173153.jpg

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
View attachment 31653 me and my youngest at her primary school leavers disco (or prom for my US friends).
Phil...get a shotgun. And a heavy bag. It's all in the motion, punch THROUGH the face, with a whipping, snapping motion that's likely to damage neck vertebrae. The shotgun is just for intimidation factor. Randomly show up at events your daughter is attending. When someone says something, just look at them, no expression, dead eyed. Good luck, and god bless..

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Phil...get a shotgun. And a heavy bag. It's all in the motion, punch THROUGH the face, with a whipping, snapping motion that's likely to damage neck vertebrae. The shotgun is just for intimidation factor. Randomly show up at events your daughter is attending. When someone says something, just look at them, no expression, dead eyed. Good luck, and god bless..
I did that with a lad who was showing an unhealthy interest in ine of my other daughters. picked him up by his neck, could almost see his balls shrivel up as I did it. not been in contact since....wonder why? haha

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I did that with a lad who was showing an unhealthy interest in ine of my other daughters. picked him up by his neck, could almost see his balls shrivel up as I did it. not been in contact since....wonder why? haha
Attaboy! I guess with four daughters you knew this already. Still, positive reinforcement of neccesary violence..

Latest posts