• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mug shots

Cody-Myles

3 Year Member
On top of it t all, my kids birth certificates, my birth certificate, our ss cards were in there. :(
Always found this weird. In the U.K. We don't carry around our birth certs and not many of us carry our driving licences, all we have is debit/credit cards and 'store' cards.
If police want to know anything they just get the name and cross-reference it with the PNC (police national computer'. All we would ever need to carry licence for is ID if buying age-restricted goods and you look 12.
If you're stopped by police they can just check your name and make sure it's you that owns the car and it's your own insurance on. I got stopped driving through an affluent area that was having a spate of burglaries and all the cop did was check my number plate before he stopped me, then asked what my name was and where I was going so late at night and all checked out, on my way I went.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Always found this weird. In the U.K. We don't carry around our birth certs and not many of us carry our driving licences, all we have is debit/credit cards and 'store' cards.
If police want to know anything they just get the name and cross-reference it with the PNC (police national computer'. All we would ever need to carry licence for is ID if buying age-restricted goods and you look 12.
If you're stopped by police they can just check your name and make sure it's you that owns the car and it's your own insurance on. I got stopped driving through an affluent area that was having a spate of burglaries and all the cop did was check my number plate before he stopped me, then asked what my name was and where I was going so late at night and all checked out, on my way I went.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you get caught driving without a license here in the US, you get fined. Also, anyone can drive your vehicle if you give them permission to so checking the plate number or anything else won't really matter because there's no guarantee the owner of the vehicle is the person driving it. Every 6 months I have to update my children's info at the pediatricians office. I had appointments coming up so I had everything in my wallet.....I worry about identity theft and I don't want my children to become victims of it. :(

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
20180312_133107.jpg
Lucy Lu and I...a very rare photo of me. You all should feel priveledged....:p:D:D:D

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
“I was cuttin a rug in a place called Jugs with a dog named Lucy Lu. And in comes a man with a gun in his hand...lookin’ for you-know-who.”
LOL. Nice shot Arachnoclown. I do feel privileged to see you. But who is the animal with the hat on and the armpit on its chin??? :p

Latest posts