• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mug shots

Cody-Myles

3 Year Member
Pah, **** it, for funsies. i'm not photogenic so practically no pictures of me exist but I did some experimental layering portraiture on myself where I would set my DSLR on a tripod, lock the exposure and move around the frame taking shots, then layering all of the images to have multiples of myself all over the place, was great fun to work on. Also have one working on the ouija board design I mapped, drew and painted on the lid of my snakes viv, so here they are I guess.
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitledgjhgfcn.jpg

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Pah, **** it, for funsies. i'm not photogenic so practically no pictures of me exist but I did some experimental layering portraiture on myself where I would set my DSLR on a tripod, lock the exposure and move around the frame taking shots, then layering all of the images to have multiples of myself all over the place, was great fun to work on. Also have one working on the ouija board design I mapped, drew and painted on the lid of my snakes viv, so here they are I guess.
View attachment 27389 View attachment 27390
Awesome—Dude. You look like you could be the next lead singer of Linkin Park!!!

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Picture a short (5'7), not dark Latino with a bit of a mustache and and a short beard (haven't shaved in a week or three), no ink, fat (or big boned)(270 pounds), black hair. That is the best description of me as I will probably never post a picture of myself, well at least not in the very near future.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Picture a short (5'7), not dark Latino with a bit of a mustache and and a short beard (haven't shaved in a week or three), no ink, fat (or big boned)(270 pounds), black hair. That is the best description of me as I will probably never post a picture of myself, well at least not in the very near future.

Oh I've seen him....Nunez is a hottie!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@Casey K: Whoot woo!!! Those eyes......killer!!!! Even though you are an absolute doll (hot looking and on the inside!!), I’m not sure who is cuter....you or your son.:p:p:p:p

Lol....probably my little Liam. Such a darlin'. Thanks sweety! Yep, I know....my eyes can f* the sh* out of you....even through the screen....:D:p